wae?

3rd Person POV:

The couple walked hand in hand as the cool evening breeze brushed past their skin.

Autumn was coming, Dayeon's Favourite season. However, she really just enjoyed the season her whole life alone. But now, she has Daniel with her.

"Cold?" He asked, her hand getting slightly chilly.

She chuckled, "Nah. I'm fine, you? Your cheeks are getting slightly pink."

"I'm wearing a thin shirt, Dayeon."

"I told you to bring a jacket along," she nagged, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Sorry, Mom," Daniel gazed down at her as he swung their arms.

They just ended their weekly dance practice and decided to stay a little longer since they had a week of school off because the semester just ended. Daniel had some plans he prepared to spend with her, to dedicate her favourite season of the year to her.

The news of them being a couple spread around school like wild fire; with Daniel being the new good looking kid who does just as well in his studies and Dayeon the studious class president of a second year class.

Stopping by their favourite café, the two sat at their usual spot, also the first table of which they met each other at. Funny how such a simple object can bring back such fond memories of their first meeting.

Talking about their day over dinner, the two then realised the sound of rain splashing against the glass window of the café lightly.

"Oh, gosh, now?" Daniel groaned as the rain started to pour a little heavier.

"It's okay, I brought an umbrella," Dayeon reassures as she takes another bite from her smoked salmon sandwich.

Daniel couldn't help but admire her over and over again, how the bread crumbs got on the side of her lips but she doesn't realise as she continues chewing on her favourite sandwich.

He just wishes time can stop when he spends time with her, so that he has unlimited time to look at her facial features ever so focused, her eyes, nose to her lips.

He just could not understand what she finds so imperfect to her because in his eyes, there was nothing he wants to change.

She's a diligent student and responsible class president. She's well mannered and has a great sense of humour along with a pinch of sacarsm and savage remarks. She had prominent facial features that made her stood out from the rest. She was different— a good different.

She didn't dress like the trends— revealing half your skin with a crop top and shorts so short they became undergarments.

She respected her body by wearing the appropriate clothes. He loves that about her.

He doesn't understand, really he doesn't. She never told him the reason why too, the reason of her insecurity. What she saw in herself; why can't she see her beautiful heart and positive traits. It's always her (nonexistent) horrid traits she sees.

"You got something there," he raised his thumb to wipe the bread crumbs off her lips, making her go red.

She still was not used to Daniel being so affectionate through his actions. Yes, he shows his love really openly but it's going to take a while for her to get used to it. She never expected herself to end up with someone so loving.

She loves him and he loves her. Daniel showcases his love through his confident actions like hugging and quick pecks on the cheek but for Dayeon, she still doesn't have the confidence to do that. And thankfully, Daniel is totally fine with it.