Chapter 1

(Victoria's POV)

"Vics, you can't leave. We're best friends, you can stay at my house!" Kylie held me, successfully stopping me from packing.

I sighed and hugged her back letting out the few tears I normally held back with ease. 'I'm really gunna miss you Kylers.'

"Kylers, I'm gunna visit you as much as possible. I don't want to leave you either, but the social services worker lady-person says I have to." I gave her a squeeze and pulled back, returning to pack my bags.

"It's not fair though! You don't want to leavr, and my mom said you could live with us, so there's no reason for you to live in England!"

"Kylie, you know I've always wanted to live I England, not under these circumstances, but I still do. I just always thought my best friend would be coming with me. Now help me pack the rest of my clothes, please and thank you."

Kylie started to pack my hoodie collection while I grabbed my rainbow assortment of jeans out of my closet. After we packed the first suitcase, we worked on putting all of my different shirts in a second one. The first ones in were the old Aeropostale and Hollister shirts, followed by my thrift shop finds, and finally anything from Hot Topic on the top. I ended up giving Kylie my favorite Avengers top, as well as an early birthday present from me and my mom.

"Vics, you can't give me your Avengers top and a birthday present! it's too much. especially since you're leaving!"

Kylie placed the top and present on my bed and hugged me again.

I comforted her as she cried and I fidgeted for a little after Kylie had calm down.

"Hey Kylers? We're gunna be best friends forever, right?"

"Of course we are!" Kylie stared at me like I was insane. "We'll Skype everyday, and talk about stupid stuff, and if we can't Skype we'll text each other! We're gunna be best friends until we die, I swear."

I hugged Kylie one last time as I heard the taxi honk from below. We walked down the stairs and packed my stuff into the trunk.

"So, this is goodbye?" Kylie asked as she closes the trunk.

"Never goodbye, just au revoir."

"Isn't that the same though?"

I ruffled Kylie's pretty blonde hair. "It's french for until we meet again, my dear blonde best friend." I slid into the backseat of the car, and rolled the window then. I leaned out the window and waves goodbye to Kylie until I couldn't see anymore.

I arrived at the airport about 20 minutes later, went through security just fine, and made it onto the plane. I was now on my way from east coast U.S.A. to London, England, and meet my somewhat familiar father... Good luck to me.