Chapter 7

(Victoria's POV)

After about an hour of beating up the punching bag, Harry came down to the basement.

A grunted "Hey." was all that I could get out as I let out the rest of my frustrations.

"You've been down here for awhile now..." He started taping his knuckles.

I paused my punches and took a long drink from my water bottle before replying. "I know, it's just been a rough couple of weeks and I've had very little gym time." I tossed him the Vaseline that I assumed he was looking for.

"The lads and I are all sorry." I felt guilty as he said that.

"It's not your fault," I started to unwrap my knuckles. "I just don't like being put into the spotlight. Not exactly my kind of thing..." My knuckles were raw and bleeding.

"Sit down," Harry pulled up a chair for me, "Finish unwrapping the other hand, if possible, while I go get the 1st aid kit. Okay?"

I nodded and carefully started on my right hand. Harry returned shortly with a moderately sized white box.

He pulled out anti-bacterial spray, 2 gauze pads, and 2 rolls of crisp, white bandages.

"This is going to sting..." Harry sprayed my knuckles and I hissed under my breath. After the spray had set in, he placed the gauze pads on my knuckles, and proceeded to wrap my knuckles with the bandages.

"Breakfast is ready, do you think you'll be fine? Perrie and Zayn went on a date, and Louis, Liam, and Niall are all avoiding you." Harry have a small chuckle, and I smiled in response.

"I'll be fine for now. If I do need help I'll call for you. 'Kay?"

"Okay."

I started walking out the door, and I knew within that moment that Harry and I would get along just fine.