Chapter 2

(Victoria's POV)

I was rocking out in a mosh pit, when I suddenly wake up to a flight attendant shaking me. 'Guess I'm in England now. Time to meet pops and his family.' I sigh as I unbuckle my seatbelt an grab my carry ons.

As I walk down the hallway to the reception area I hear a ton of screams and I can see lights flashing. i can already tell I won't like this at all.

The closer I get, the more the screams can be distinguished into actual words, somewhat. The first thing I hear is the chanting if 1-D.

"Are you kidding me right now? I don't have time to search for my dad through a huge ass group of screaming fan girls!" I yelled to myself as I braced myself to be smothered by the huge crowd full of female, and some male, teenage (plus the occasional adult) hormone.

I see my father at standing in the middle of the mob with One Direction. He's holding a sign that says my name, but he's too deep in conversation with Harry Styles to notice me. That's also the moment I see the resemblance between my father and Harry. I wanted to cry and rip my hair out.

I turned around and sat in a seat a little of a distance away from the fan girl mob. Next to me was a very large man dressed in dark grays and blacks, with a crisp white collar. He seems to be talking to someone through an ear piece so I pulled out my copy if To Kill A Mockingbird. It's a decent book so far.

A reporter eventually came over and tried to ask me stuff about why I'm ignoring 1D and stuff. Thankfully the suited guy next to me noticed this and saved me from the reporter by escorting him away from me. The man pulled out a picture of me and told me to follow him.

After grabbing my bags, I was taken to a black SUV where he waited with me for I'm assuming my father and the members of One Direction. After 20 minutes of trying and failing to make Jerald the Bodygaurd laugh the doors to our SUV and a few others opened. My father climbed in first smiling at me.

"Hello, Victoria. How are you my dear?" he asked as I slid over to make room.

"I'm doing okay I guess." He gave me a questioning look so I continued while someone, I assume Harry, climbs in behind him. "I mean my mom just died and I was taken away to an awesome but also unfamiliar place so I'm pretty sure I'm doing okay. nothing more nothing less."

"Thats... good to hear?" 'Dad is trying,' I reminded myself. "Oh, Victoria. I want you to meet Harry. He's your older brother, and since I'm retired with my wife we figured you'd like to stay with Harry and the rest of his band."

I tried to suppress my groan as I didn't want to be rude. Still, I thought I was going to finish school here and only see my dad and his family every once in awhile. Not live with an insanely rich boy band pop star with whom I'll be associated with for the rest of my life. Definently not my cup of tea.

After to long of a pause, I turned to my new brother. "Hello Harry. It's nice to meet you." I held out my hand to shake.

"It's nice to meet you too, Victoria. I'm glad to finally be meeting you. Father has told me so much about what he remembers of you in the last week." Harry stated glaring slightly at dad, I didn't know how to respond so I stayed quiet after releasing his hand. This is going to feel like a long car ride.