Crushed

Piper Sparrow
My name is piper sparrow. If you are reading this then it means you want to know who I am and what my story is. I am the last earth elemental left. I can speak to animals, raise huge bits of earth... you get the point. I am being kept in a 'safe place' until the war is over but it has been years and no one has come for me. Everyday, the hours get longer. So when I find a way out, I happily take it. Unbeknownst to me, an enemy of a man is hunting me... can I get away? I'm on a journey to find the last elementals. Water, fire and air. When we meet we can stop the opposing team. We can win.
-------------
Xander Diego
I am searching for the girl that speaks wolf. If I can find her, I can bring her to my brother... find out what happened. I will go to the greatest lengths possible to find her... even if it means lying and cheating... I will save my brother even if I die doing it....
-----
Piper Sparrows:
Hair- Blonde, to her waist, always down
Height- 5'2
Strength- Very, very strong
Past- the last earth elemental left. Parents died in the war. Has two younger twin brothers, Cian and Michael, they died in the war. Lived in a tribe that fought in the war.
Age: 16
Martial/spouse status: single
--------
Happy reading my squishies❤️

Everything in this story came from my own head and this is the first book of a series (the elementals)