E L E V E N

Pipers POV

It was a week later and Mae and I were both sat in the dining room, chuckling at a bird we had rescued.

It was dancing and I kept encouraging it.

I hadn't got over my dream.

Those beautiful blue eyes that captivated me and those strong, secure arms that held me, that protected me. That poor, baby pup that sat soaked in its own blood.

A cry from outside caught my attention, I heard snapping and then a small 'thud' as something hit the ground hard.

Racing to the balconies, my heart stuttered as the boy from my dream sat up in the midst of nettles and brambles, with blood running down his arms and torso. His muscles rippled underneath his tan skin and he shook his hazel hair from his forehead.

A few drops of rain poured down on him, but he was soaked already.

His clothes stuck to his body, every last thread clinging on for dear life.

He stood up with a groan that was audible from where I stood.

A sudden crack of lightning overhead make him cry out in fear and he hunched over, tremors shaking his freezing body.

Without a second of hesitation, I jumped from the balcony, tendrils of earth catching me and letting me down gently, my bare feet hardly grazing the sodden grass until I reached his shivering frame.

Bring him

The tendrils scooped him up harshly, protective of me from this man.

Gently!

I could almost feel the earths disapproval as the gently raised him from the ground and deposited him on the balcony to my bedroom.

The tendril turned to me like a doting Labrador.

"Ermm... Thanks?"

The tendrils dripped dirt as they swung around to me. Nuzzling into my neck softly, affectionately, they slowly lifted me up, still careful of my wounded back. Lifting me to the balcony cautiously, they saluted before retreating back into the dancing grass that carpeted to valley.

I slowly made my way over to the boy while lightning cracked mercilessly overhead. Thunder produced dangerous tremors that shook through the dense forest.

Placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder, he tensed up even more and hunched tighter, visibly shaking.

"Hey, it's okay," I whispered softly, and a blanket of tranquility folded around his body and he looked up into my eyes.

The whole world stopped.

Birds stopped their song.

Everything halted.

Our eyes bonded to each other, sparks seeming to fly as he reached out one hand and placed it on the side of my face, caressing the smooth, pale skin there.

I began to breathe heavily, my whole body shaking as I leaned into his touch. Our souls seemed to blend as we leaned our heads in.

I closed my eyes.

He did the same.

Our lips met.

And the whole world crashed upon our youthful shoulders as our bodies combined into one, and a beautiful bond wrapped around us, like a ribbon around a present, and this bond had a special name. A name used in many different contexts. It could stand for family. Friendships. Hell, it could be the bond between all humanity. But this particular bond, had the most beautiful name that has ever graced the world.

Love.

As we leaned in closer, the world resumed and the reality seemed to wash over me, like black paint over the Mona Lisa, and I broke apart the kiss.

I stepped back, staring with wide eyes at the tall boy sat upon the floor of our house.

Although frightened of my reaction, he gingerly looked up into my eyes again, and sky met earth and we became one.

"What just happened?" Mae stood at the doorway, staring at the man skeptically and untrustingly, moving to behind where I stood and whispering in my ear as the man watched on.

"Wh-who is he?"

Shaking my head, I grabbed her tiny hand.

"Who are you?" I asked gently, taking in his torn clothing.

He attempted to stand, his knees shaking as he leaned against the wall, panting.

"You are the girl who speaks wolf" his attempt to sound tough was futile as his knees buckled under his weight and he was thrown to the floor.

I leaned forward to assist him, and he shooed my hand away.

"You are the girl who speaks wolf" he repeated, gusto in his voice.

Mae glanced nervously at me, and I squeezed her hand when I began to feel her shake.

"Who wants to know" I answered, puffing out my chest.

He glared at me.

"Me"

I gulped at his look, not in fear but in... I couldn't explain the emotion.

"Why do you want to know?" I stood up straighter, still not reaching his towering height though.

He gulped and I could see a tear glisten in his eye.

"My brother has been cursed, he knows to reverse it but we cannot speak, I need you to understand his words and tell me" he spat out his words in a frenzied way and then took a deep breath in, recoiling, "C-can you do that?".

I paused for a moment, glanced at Mae, glanced at the boy rested my eyes on the floor.

"Where is your brother?" I questioned, my hesitation sinking back down.

"He is in the city of Duncur, I will take you." The boy replied in the same manner as before, spitting his words like icy fire upon the wooden floor.

I glanced at Maes interested expression and sighed, knowing I couldn't refuse now. Turning to him i nodded my head.

"We'll come on one condition" I sighed, watching a sort of excitement bubble behind those gorgeous blue eyes, before a mask of neutral covered it and he nodded.

"Mae comes"

he nodded.

we shook hands.

the deal was set.

we leave at dawn.

______

DUN
DUN
WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN

IM SORRY

IM SORRY

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL

PROPS TO cherryloves123 FOR VOTING AND MAKING ME BE LIKE YEH SURE WHY NOT MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTERS

REST OF THE BOOKS ALL PLANNED FROM HERE
SO GET

READY

TO

BE

BLOWN

AWAY

I NEED TO STOP SHOUTING

K BYE ILYYYYYYY💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕