Chapter 3

"Abby, wake up," Someone said shaking me.

I rolled over in my bed and opened my eyes not recognizing the room. I then remembered the Millers.

In front of me was Katey Miller. One of the three girls that actually live in the Millers household. "It's time to get ready for school," She said walking out of the room.

I unplugged my phone from it's charger, checking the time, 7:45. I wonder what time school starts. I hopped out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I took out my necessities bag from under the sink and grabbed out my shampoo and conditioner.

After washing my hair, and cleaning up I jumped kit of the shower and started blow drying my hair. I quickly ran a straightener, that I am guessing Michelle gave me, through my hair and put on some light make up.

I walked into my room to see Mason sitting on my bed. I raised my eyebrows at him, "Uhm , can I help you?"

He smirked at me, "Yes actually." I rolled my eyes at him, "Oh and nice towel." I looked down to see I still had a towel wrapped around my body. With that he walked out of the room with a smirk on his face.

I went over to my suitcase and slipped into a yellow tank top, black high wasted shorts, with some coral colored heels.

I grabbed my purse and tried to find my way to the kitchen. Once I got down there I saw Carter standing by the counter eating.

He turned around when he heard someone walk in, "Oh, hey Abbs."

I smiled at him, "Abbs, huh?"

"Yup," He smiled. "Do you want some cereal?"

I shook my head, "Not hungry."

"Oh, good morning Abby!" Michelle said with a small smile, walking into the kitchen. "Okay, well we will have to adjust the car arrangements."

"She can ride with me and Katey," suggested Carter with a shrug.

Michelle nodded and kissed Carter on the forehead, "That'd be great hun, thanks."

Michelle walked over to the intercom and pressed the button, "Katey Miller! You better hurry,  I don't want Abby late for her first day!"

"Yeah, yeah mom. I'm coming," Katey said, soon you could hear her coming down the stairs. Katey was dressed in a white sundress and her dark hair was down her back in perfect ringlets. 

Carter, Katey and I said our goodbyes to Michelle and I followed them outside. There was the same older guy standing out as before. "Hello sir Carter, Miss. Katey. Would you like the Mercedes?"

"Yeah, thanks John."

A blue Mercedes pulled out in front if the house and my jaw dropped. How rich were these people?

Carter hopped into the driver seat and Katey turned to me, "Do you want shotgun?"

I shook my head, "Uhm, no that's fine." She nodded and opened the door while I climbed into the back. Katey messed around with the stations until Neon Lights, by Demi Lovato came on.

She hummed with songs and I just watched out the car as we drive to the school.

"Uh Carter? Is this all one school?" I asked. The school was huge. There were at least 4 seperate buildings.

He nodded and said, "Yeah. The smallest one is the main office, where you will go to get your schedule and the nurses office is there too."

"The second building is the gym, then the cafeteria, and last but not least, the 9-12 classrooms," Katey said, finishing her brothers explanation.