Her last day..

You guys get a treat today! There is a surprise at the end of the chapter lol have fun reading!!!!

No prov

Buttercup is still sleeping while the boys are discussing the matters at hand... Butch although distracted is still involved giving his input when needed.

"What do we do now Brick?" Boomer asks.

"We stay transformed so BC doesn't recognize us... that means you too Butch," Brick says looking at his brother who has a poker face on.

"Yeah yeah Brick are we done?" He says a little jumpy because he does not want to lose his Butterfly again.

Blast sighs, "Butch we know you're worried but you are going to freak her out if she wakes up and you're in her face."

Butch gives him a death glare and looks as though he is going to tear his brother limb from limb until Bryan interjects, "Butch what Blast means to say is that she still has to adjust to what she has learned..."

Butch then nods, "alright... I'm sorry..."

"It's okay man we are all worried about her but we all know what she means to you... she's going to get through this she's a hard cookie to crack," Bryan then gives a laugh but then it dies down seeing the look on Butch's face. "Butch? You good? Did I say something wrong?"

"She did crack..." he says quietly.

All of the boys stare at him shocked. "What do you mean?" Brick says.

"Did you not see the look on her face when she woke up in Blade's arms? She was fucking terrified!" He screams.

"What?" Blast's finally says.

"That's impossible... Buttercup is tough she's the bravest person I know," Boomer states.

"No she's not... she was scared... whatever that guy did to her-"

"It was what he did to us not just me..." the boys snap their heads to meet the raven haired beauty known as Buttercup.

"Buttercup you shouldn't be up!" Brick says concerned.

"I'm fine!" She snaps. She then looks at her counterpart with sad eyes and he looks at her with loving eyes. "I'm fine really..." she says quietly with a sweet smile.

She tries to walk down the stairs but ends up stumbling before she falls Butch rush's to her and helps her. She then mumbles a thank you and he smiles.

He then helps her down and she sits in a chair at the end of the table, "so I guess you guys grew up..." she says calmly.

"Yeah we did... and so did you," Boomer says.

She smiles but it drops when she looks around, "why are you back anyways?"

The boys stand there stunned but Blast speaks up, "we came back to see if we grew stronger..."

Her smile fades and she frowns, "well..." she pauses then continues, "we have enough to deal with we don't need anymore..." she looks at Butch as he looks at her, "troublemakers..."

He knew she had a stronger name but she chose not to use it and his frown grows deeper, 'I miss the old Butterfly...'