Chapter #2

Dexter walked into the massive hall where the king of all demons thrown sits, in the darkness at the back of the room. Dexter stood in the middle of the room about 70 feet away. Shadows covered the overlord's face and all you could see of him were his legs, covered by creased black pants. If you were lucky you could make out a few features but not all of his face.

"Why'd IT talk you so long, son?" Satan bellowed to Dexter. "We just found out about you needing us, sir." Dexter said back. "We? You've never been one to use second person personification." Satan questioned a bit more casual. Dexter turned around to reveal a sleeping Ophelia riding on his shoulder.

"Let me guess..." the demon king began as he stood up and walked to the two, his tan skin shining like a precious jewel, his ruby eyes to match, and his strong jaw line he had passed down to both of his children. "she got scared in the middle of the night and came to your room. Then when I called she wouldn't get up." He said smiling, teeth, razor sharp and white as pearls. "Yea... that's really the sum of it." Dexter said placing Ophelia on the ground.

Ophelia slowly opened her eyes and sat up. She looked like the back of a worm reaching for a far up leaf. "You should get out of that before you get red chub lines on your stomach." Satan said patting Ophelia's head. "NO!" Ophelia screamed tightening the blanket around her. "What?" Satan asked shocked at the word his daughter screamed. "I-I'm not... well-" Ophelia started but was interrupted by her father.

"Spit it out!" He ordered. Dexter turned and began tiptoeing back to the exit. Satan reached out an grabbed Dexter by the collar of his shirt. "What did you two do?!" He said pulling the boy back over to him. "Nothing! I promise! She just refuses to wear pajamas in my room so right now all she's wearing is her underwear and one of my old shirts." Dexter chattered out.

"Oh, well... um." Satan's face started to turn red and he walked back to his throne. He picked up a tiny bell and rang it. Vixy dashed through the huge room doors and stood in front of Ophelia. She moved faster than lighting as she changed the girl's clothes. No one had seen anything accept her. She helped Ophelia to her feet. "Are you okay, madam Ophelia?" She said as she fluffed the flowing red and orange ball room dress.

"A... dress?" Ophelia said questioning her father choice of her fashion. "It's proper for a princess to wear." Satan argued. "Its uncomfortable!! I wear them at parties so why do I have to wear them on normal days?" Ophelia whined pulling at the dress. "Vixy please get me something different." Vixy looked at Satan. "Go ahead I guess..." Satan said giving up.

And once more Vixy was in and out with clothes until Ophelia liked what she was wearing. It was a gray half shirt and denim shorts. She had black and white stripes thighs high socks and black converse. "Oh come on! That's almost worse than a shirt and underwear!!" Satan walked back over to them. "Whatever... anyway I have something to tell you. I've decided to let you go to middle ground. But-"
Satan started but was cut off by his daughter jumping up and down screaming.

"You're going to let me go to earth?! See Dexy I told you he'd let me go!" "Wait! Shut up and let me finish!" Satan said putting his hands on his daughter's shoulders to stop her from jumping."You need to pick a guide to go with you. Make sure it's a bit newer, so not much has changed in the time they've been dead. Okay?" "Got it! Now let go! I want to leave as soon as I can!"

Ophelia ran from her father's arms and she was almost out the door when she stopped mid run. "Catch?" She turned slowly as she said this. "Take your brother." Satan said calmly. "And stay at Hell's manor." He ordered as he plopped on to his throne.

"fine..." Ophelia said grabbing Dexter's arm and pulling him out the room. "Let's go find a guide." Ophelia said trying to change her mood.

                     •         •         •
Go read "but I want it!" Short story in our short story book to know every detail about what's happens when they meet Sebby, a boy from the earth with no idea why he's in hell. [sorry] (I'm too lazy... mwaha!)
But to sum it up... Ophelia and Dexter find a weak prisoner that Ophelia chooses to be her guide. Dexter hates Sebby and makes a bet that if he can do an action he will take him to the castle and he will lived happily again . Sebby wins the bet and is taken to the castle where Dexter has to fight to get back in. He then walks them in the entrance.
(That's the sum of it)