Chapter #1

Ophelia opened her eyes. She was in a black room with torches lining the walls and a window with metal bars on the outside to keep people out. She felt the blanket and sheets she was laying on 'comfy...' she thought as rubbed her hand over the soft fabric. She sat straight up. "Dexter!! Someone's at the door! Go get 'em!" She screamed pulling on her guard's arm as he slept. "Huh? Whatisit? Whothere?" He said sleepily as he sat up and placed his hand on Ophelia's head and brought her face close to his.

"I heard a knock on the door, and no one knocks on your door." Dexter regained he senses and stared down the door. "Ok, I got it." He said as he started out the bed. "Dexter, please don't open the door in your underwear, people might get the wrong idea." Dexter looked down and saw he was in only his boxers. Ophelia had sewn them for him and he loved them. They had little goats and blood splatters on them.

"Shit... fine" he said as he walked to his closet. "Don't cuss. That's mean." Ophelia whined as she pulled a shirt of Dexter's over her head. "We live in Hell! It's pretty mean here!" Dexter said walking out of the closet. He walked to the door after dressing and placed his hand on the knob. "But your not mean..." Ophelia said tauntingly as she laid belly down and looked up at Dexter. "are you, 'Demon daddy'?" She said smiling ear to ear.

  Dexter covered his blushing face with his hand and walked over to Ophelia. He grabbed a corner of his blanket and rolled Ophelia up in it. "Man! You're no fun! Can't we play?" She said whining as Dexter threw her over his shoulder still wrapped up. He walked to the door and opened it up. A small girl with black hair and skin the color of coffee stood in the door way, she was wearing a maids outfit that didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Hello sir Jane. Have you seen Ophelia today? She's not in her so I thought she got scared in the middle of the night and came to your room." She said as she bowed to him. Dexter turned around to show Ophelia's head popping out of the blanket. She gave a nervous smile. "Hi Vixy. Hehe. How ya doing?" She said trying avoid the fact that she was wrapped up and thrown over someone's shoulder as if she was a dog.

"Uh-um-I-I was sent to get you and madam Ophelia. Lord Satan requires a word with both of you." She walked away down the long corridor. "Let's go, I guess." Dexter began down the hall after Vixy. "Wait! Wait! I'm not dressed! I'm only wearing underwear and one of your shirts!" Ophelia started to kick and move all about in the blanket.

"This is what you get for toying with me, kiddo." Dexter laughed as he bounced up and down, jumping around shaking Ophelia with every moment. "This...is...child...abuse!!" She struggled to say and she rose and dropped. "Na ah! I can do this all I want!" He smiled as he continued down the hall."Plus, your not a child! You act like one but, your not!"