UNEXPECTED ....

ALLAAHU AKBAR................. ALLAAHU AKBAR.................

'Ya ALLAH .... iam late; My thahajjud is gone, what I will do. The sleep kidnapped me in to the deepest of them. I know that these all are because of yesterday's problem, ya allah I don't have any idea that what I will do. How she can do it to me....
I know her my childhood she also know... we both are very thick friends. YA ALLAH....I want to pray fajr. Ya allah pls forgive me if I did any things as wrong and also give me the strength to face every problems in ma life.you only there to understand all my feelings . Ma problem is not a big problem for others but it is very hard for me to acceot. why iam thinking like this..... I have to eat my breakfast......, ' she was thinking and talking.

'Ummeeeeeeeee food.............
Iam already late, give me my lunch toooooo.... ' she told.
Ok ummee and abee.. ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM..
FEE AMAANILLAH IN SHAH ALLAH. Aaah... both of you give me a kiss♥♥♥♥
The road is same like the old days but, The vehicles are going very fastly.day by day the vehicles are increasing and the accidents also. How can I cross road well.
Dishyooommmm........
Yaaa Allaaaaaah............

(Edited)

Assalaamu alaikum all. This is my first story. Please support me and vote for me. If there is any mistakes is there you guyz can tell.
I know that my english is very poor. So please tell me. Then I can correct ma mistakes.....