MEETING......

Assalaamu alaikum all,  I want to tell u one thing to all that ma english is very poor. :-(  so pls tell me that in which way I can improve it. For that iam reading so much. Pls support me...

This story is dedicated to 
Modestgirl223  and dasoulof happynez
Tnx fr spprtng me..

Zakir's P.O.V

Owch.... what the hell I did , what a idiot I am. This accident means , that iam a failure in ma driving. because
Of me only its happened. Now what will be the condition of that girl. She recovered her pain or not , I don't know any thing that now I can leave from here or not....
If I leave from here then they may think that iam not responsible ....

Parents P.O.V

Mr: zaki you may go now , because we are here and also you gave blood to our princess....
There are some persons , if they become the reason of this accident too.
They didnt take care of it.
But you are different. so, we are thankful to you.... if any changes came in her condition we will inform you ...
Can you give your number to us...

Zakir's P.O.V

Oohh.. you are so... ok
I will give my no .
No is ..xxxxxxxxxx
Ok you can call me at any time for any help.... I will come there if Iam busy also...
Pls contact me if any changes there in her condition. ......

Ya allah pls hive her health back with ur every blessings............even though I didnt see her anddon't know who is she. But she got this problem because of me. so pls make her more healthier than before....

Zaki left the hospital to his home. And he saw that his mom was  angry.

Zakir's P.O.V
  Assalaamu alaikum yaa ummeeee.
Why are you looking so angry ?  Its because iam late or something. ..

Wa alaikumussalaam ,
Haaa   you know that like this one person is waiting you here .. right, why are u this much late for lunch ???

Ummee; I want yo tell you one thinh that why iam late...
When I went to office one girl got an accident with my car, so I want to take care of her ,, and iam in hospital with her when her parents is came....

(Edited)

Assalaamu alaikum all.  Pls   support me by ur vote and comments.