HIS ENTRY

Dring...... Dring......
'Maryam ,  your phone is ringing
Yaar.... please attend it..... ' her father told.
' iam coming; oh... why now Zainab is calling, now only she went from here , what happent to her...'  mother thought.
' Hello.
Assalaamu alaikum yaa zainab,
Wa alaikumussalaam . ' mother took the phone .
She got a reply from the opposite part of that phone., but it was not zainab, hello .. who are you.. where is my daughter????
'Hlo iam a nurse from ABC hospital , your daughter got an accident , now she is in ICU , I got phone from her bag. You should come fast .. urgently she need some blood. . Pls organise the blood fastly... we will come fast. ' a nurse replied.

'Hello , sister. Iam zaakir, I brought that girl in to hospital. By my mistake only it happened.  How is her condition ? If she needs any help dont forgot to tell me ok....' zaki asked ?

'Ok, I informed her parents about this case , now they will come..
See now she need some blood, her grp is rare. Its B-ve if u can pls syndicate it.... its very urgent...' the nurse replied.
' Hello mam, ma blood is B-ve pls check that yherevis any problem with my blood or not...' he told.
'Ok . Pls come to the lab fastly....' she told.

*In reception * ,  'where is icu . our daughter is admitted in icu as an accident case..' her parents asked.
' pls go right and then straight...' the receptionist replied.
'Hello sister. What happened to our daughter, we want to see her' her dad asked.,' sir now She is ok , pls meet mr: zaakir , he is the person who brought ur daughter to here..' the nurse replied.
'Zaki we don't know that how to tell our thanks to you ..may allah bless u dear.. ' her parents told it to him.
'Sir, pls dont hate me, because by my mistakes she got this accident. . Sorry sir.....

Sorry... I don't know that how can I help you....  ' he apologised.....

(Edited)

Assalaamu alaikum all.
Pls vote and support me for ma little story. Hope u gyz will like .