HE WANT TO MEET HER

Hello guyzzzzzz

how are you alll, i think that all are fine. then tell me that how is this story . is this is bad or not.. you gyz have the right to tell me.any just raed and enjoy it.........................

Zakir's P.O.V

'mom, i don't know that what happen't to me . that my mind is not good at that time, is this my fault or that girls, mom i don't know that why i am thinking like this . now she is good and her parents also there with her but i am thinking that now also they may need ma help ,. because its all only because of me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if i drove correctly it wont happen'ts to her , right..' zaki told .

'dear, what are you talking ,. i cant understand that what happen'ts to you. that this is the first time like this incident is happen't, but u know that how to drive and u are more confident to drive,' ummi said.

' then now how is she ................. don't think that you are a  bad guy, if you are you didn't care about that girl well right,.it means you are a good guy ....and help them for every thing that you can,,, 'ummi said.      '
' you know that how much we suffered that when your father got like this one accident. at that time no one is there for to help us, because at that time we don't have that much money with and also that man who did that hell he didn't care about that . and leave your father alone in that road. if he helped him., now he will be there with us......

see, son...     we dont know that  that peoples are poor or rich, if they are poor they may dont have that much money to pay the hospital bill and all... you know now you are a CEO of a company its only because of your hard working , so pls help them that if they need any help.' Ummi told.

'ok, ummi i will do like that what you toled me.' Zaki replied.

'now i want some food ,because my stomach is hurting me . i dint  eat any thing in the morning also, because iam late.. ummeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Any way i want to meet them again  ... i think that its better you to come with me.' He said

'ok .dear , i will also come....' . mom
Told by nodding her head.

(in hospital , at the night.in reception)

'hello, my name is zakir, today one girl is admitted in an accident case, can we  see her'zaki asked.' hello , sir .there are two accident case, which one you aretalking about ???? "the receptionist asked.

 'iam talking about the morning one, i dont know her name..' he replied.

'hello , Zakir... he heard a person is calling him.. ' i heard one men sound from tne left side that which i dont familiour, but heard That sound at one time...  aahhhh,,,,,,,,,,is that her dad's sound? yes . is that,.' He thought.

'ok hello, sir ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM, now how is your daughter? is she feel good? by the by meet my mother, her name is zulaika .then tell me that how is she?' Zaki asked.

'Alhamdulillah .she is fine now, its only because of you dear son zaakeee, because at the right time you admitted her here and the right time you gave blood to her'. her father said.

'dont tell like that, because its all because of me. ' he yelled.

'no,no, dont tell like that, its not only your problem its her careless toooooooooooooo.....'her father said.

'any way can i meet your girl'????' He asked.  'yea. of course you can............'
Father replied.

(Edited)

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII , guyzzzzzzzz 

i think this is the chapter that which i wrote so much................. so so happy to updatr it soon and for a long chap(according to me only, ok.....).

dont forget to vote and comment, that only make me happy,.

and tnx for that who voted and commented...................