How you met

Jack-

You were running through Manhattan quickly. Behind you were the Delancy brothers. You stole some of their papers and took off because it was funny watching them struggle. You kept dropping them in puddles or anything to ruin them. They soon caught up to you and trapped you in an alley. "You shouldn't have taken those papes miss,"said a voice above you. A handsome boy jumped in front of you and punched both of the Delancy's. "Thank you I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." "Nice to meet you I'm Kelly, Jack Kelly."

Spot-

You were out at the Brooklyn Bridge alone at night. You had told your father that you were visiting a friend but you didn't really have friends. A guy came out of the shadows and threatened me. All of the sudden he fell unconsious and you were extremely confused. "Sorry ma'am I just had a perfect shot." You look around to see a boy with dirty blond hair and icy blue eyes in front of you. "Thank you for saving me. I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." He smiled and said," You're welcome and Conlon, Spot Conlon.

Davey-

You were walking out of the school. You work as a student teacher and it's really fun. But lately you have been a little bored, so after work you were going on a walk. On your walk you see a little boy trying to sell papes. You walk up to him and gave him a quarter and started to walk away. "Ma'am Ise didn't give youse your paper." You turned and smiled at him, "I really didn't want a paper, I was just trying to help you." Suddenly he was ripped away from you and a taller boy stood behind him with a scowl. "Les?! What have I told you about walking away from me and talking to strangers!?!?" I smiled slightly and looked down, "Hello Les, I'm (Y/N). See now we aren't strangers." The older boy smirked, " Well alright then (Y/N). I'm David nice to meet youse."

Race-

Your cousin, Amy, was racing in the Sheapshed Races today, so you came to watch her and her horse, Lily. "All you boozers wanna make a bet, do ya???" The sudden tell made you jump high in the air, "Well alright then! I'll bet you guys just gimme a second to pick my horse!!" You slid over to the bar and whispered in the boy's ear, "Choose Lily and her rider, Amy. They're sure to win." He smirked and looked at the others, "I choose Lily and her rider, Amy!!" Soon the race begun and Lightning and his rider, James were in the lead. "Did youse set me up, huh, kid!?!" You smirked as Lily and Amy soon came up to the front and passed Lightning and James, crossing the finish line in first. "No I didn't, kid. By the way I'm (Y/N) and youse are?" He smiled, "I'm Racetrack. Thanks for the tip and nice to me youse too."
Crutchie-
You've just moved to Manhattan from London. You're mother and father told you to go out and explore the town for a while. After an hour or two, you made it into the Main Square. Then you heard yelling over all the bustling people. "Get yer papes here!!! A penny each!!! Youse won't get no deal like that anywhere else!!!" There was this boy who was on crutches. He was cute, so you walked up to him, but when you reached him, all your confidence faded. "W-w-well, um c-could I gets a p-paper?" The boy blushed and handed you one with shaky hands,"Of course. A pape for the pretty lady. My name's is Crutchie, what about youse?" You smiled shyly, " I'm (Y/N), nice to meet youse." "You too!"