He Meets Her Again

*Mori's POV*

I started walking away from the Club room. Honey found out about a new baker in the cafeteria and he's probably thinking if he can convince whoever it is in there to bake him some cake. I took my time leisurely, knowing that I'll be able to find Honey easily. 

I looked at the window when I heard a cute scream of delight. I look down to see Honey running down near the fountain. 

I looked around him to see a cute girl with long slightly curly hair running happily with a cake which I guess was a shortcake. She was being chased by Honey who jumped to her lap, both of them landing in the pavement, the cake unharmed. I smiled and ran downstairs to pull of Honey before any harm comes to the girl and the cake.

*Honey's POV* (Boom surprise POV)

I laughed loudly, looking at Chia-chan who turns out to be the new baker. I landed on her lap and hugged her.

"I really missed you, Chia-chan, but why are you working in the cafeteria?" I said sitting up in front of her.

"I requested it. I wanted to work on my baking skills before I go to college."

I clapped happily, remembering all of the great sweets that she can make. "So, you're staying now here in Japan???" I looked at her expectantly. When she nodded, I can't help myself but jump for joy while shouting "YAY!! YAY!!" nonstop. I tackled her again and she was careful to catch me and balance the cake she prepared for her visit to me.

I was surprised when someone picked me up only to see Mori-chan holding by the armpits. I smiled at him as he slowly put me down.

"Ne, Mori-chan!! Don't you remember her? That's Chia-chan!! She's finally back!!!"I said pointing at Chia-chan while tugging at Mori-chan's sleeve.

*Mori's POV*

I blushed as I look at the girl. Chia-chan... that's her now?

I didn't know that I was staring at her as she slowly stood up with a close-eyed smile. How can I not recognize that smile. The moment even got better when a slight wind started going through us, making her long brown hair dance with the wind.

Damn.....She's so beautiful.....

(Hi I'm UltimateWaifu, a brand new author here. This chapter may seem short but it got pizzazz. hahaha. Next Chapter will begin with your own POV. so enjoy while I end this Chapter. Take it away, Mori!

Mori: *Still staring at Chia0chan*

Honey:*Tugs at my sleeve* Can i do it please, Fu-chan??

Fu-chan(Author):Okie!

Honey:Bye guys!!! Enjoy this new Story!!!! *Waves Happily*