She Meets Him... Again

*Chia's POV*

It's lunch time. I started walking to the direction of the music room. If I'm not mistaken, it's the third one, right? I'm kinda nervous, it's been a long time since I was in school. Being rich and super smart has its perks. I already graduated high school at the age of 12. Yup, that's how smart I am. and I spent the last remaining years travelling the globe and learning their cultures in person.

I stood in front of the double doors. I know that Honey might have told them that I'm coming to visit. I carefully opened it, being showered by the rose petals and blinded by light. 

After that petal fiasco, I immediately spotted Mori and Honey. Seeing them reminds me of what happened yesterday.

*Flashback*

Mori stared at me while Honey is trying to wave his hands in front of Mori's face. I fidgeted at heard Honey giggle at the sight of us. I can't help but feel a blush rise across my cheeks. 

'Stop staring, jeez. It's just me, Mori.' I thought. Honey grabbed the cake from me and pushed me closer to Mori. Being closer to him by barely a few inches must have had an effect on him and he blushed in bright pink and he stood back up straighter again.

"Hi, Chia-chan. I didn't know you were back."He said, scratching his nape.

"Hi, Mori. I see you've gotten taller too." I looked down at my feet, staring at my new shoes.

"Honey gave me the cake again and held our hands, pulling us to the cafeteria, breaking the awkward silence.

*Flashback ends*

I sighed, then went completely inside the room only to be approached (or more like flounced to my direction) by a blonde with handsome violet eyes.

"Hello, dear princess. you must be the new student. Welcome to the Host Clu-"

His words was stopped by a shriek... or maybe two as I looked behind  Blonde cutie only to see my auburn-headded little brothers... Kaoru and Hikaru.

"BIG SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They ran to me, pushing poor Blonde out of the way to hug me.

"SISTER?" I heard the others say, of course, aside from Mori and Honey and the guy in glasses say.

"When did you got back???"

"Does Mommy know???"

"Where are you staying???"

"How was your journey???"

I can't help but laugh as they bombarded me with question. I hugged them and ruffled their hair.

"I miss you too. Now can you please let me go to meet your friends?" I said. 

They grabbed my shoulder and gently pushed me towards the line of the other host club members.

"Guys, this our big sister, Chia Hitachiin. " They dueted together.

"Nice to meet you, Princess. I'm Tamaki Suoh, the king of the host club." Said Blonde, immediately turning on his princely charms. 'Wow, nice comeback.'

"I'm Haruhi Fujioka, nice to meet you."The brunette in the side said. I approached her.. and stared at her eyes. I looked at her and without any warning, groped her barely existent chest. She blushed and shrieked, jumping back from my touch. just confirmed it.

"You're a girl. That's so nice." I said innocently.

"W-well, y-you didn't have to do that, you know??"

"Sorry, I just can't help it." I giggled and turned to the other who were staring at us with wide eyes. 

"Honey-chan!!" I said and he ran straight into my arms. 

"You came! I thought you weren't going to come here." The cute boy pouted. 

"Of course, I'll come, I promised you guys that." I carried him as the guy in glasses walked in front of me and spoke.

"I'm Kyouya Ootori. Nice to finally meet your acquaintance, Chia-san." he said while adjusting his glasses, a small but genuine smile in his lips.

"You flatter me, Kyouya but please, just Chia is fine." I smiled up at him. 

Unknown to me, another black haired boy was staring at us or more like glaring as we smile at each other. 

"Mommy, ohmigosh, you two together with Honey only makes you look like an actual family, Mommy's cheating on Daddy, my precious daughter!" Tamaki said while trying to hug Haruhi.

I giggled at that sight as Honey jumped back down. The twins held my hands as they guide me to their table and started serving me cake and tea while trying to make me tell them my "adventure" as they put it. 

I talked to them nonstop until the bell for the next class rang. I said my goodbyes to them and head to the cafeteria to get my stuff, not noticing the silent type host staring at me the whole time. Oh, that's right, I didn't get to talk to him. Maybe later after school, I'll try if he's not busy.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Fu-chan here!! So the Hyper Princess finally meets everyone. Who do you think will be Mori's Rival in winning her heart??? Till the next chapter, see you guys!!!!