Before the Session Began

*Mori's POV*
It's already after school and everyone (twins and Tamaki) are fussing about being unable to find Chia. I just sat on my corner next to Honey's enclosed nap area and watching the tiny chaos that the three are causing. They seemed to have forgotten that Honey is taking his nap and is shouting Chia's name.
"CHIA! WHERE ARE YOU, MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER!?! " That would be Tamaki.
"BIG SIS! WE KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE SOMEWHERE! " Hikaru...
"YOUR BAG IS ALREADY HERE, BIG SIS, SO WHERE ARE YOU? " Kaoru...
Haruhi is also watching them. A sweatdrop is already visible on her forehead. I'm now contemplating on telling them off or not but I was pulled from my thoughts when Haruhi already said what was on my mind.
"Guys, please be quiet already. Honey is asleep. You don't want another replay of what happened before right? " she said sternly to the trio. Just like me, Kyouya was just watching the small fiasco. The three was gonna answer back to her when we felt it.
A dark and heavy tension filled the room. You can even see the dark purple aura that fills it. I looked down next to me and saw Honey emerging from his nap area with his head down.
"Mitsukuni..." I said in a soft voice. I was ignored of my soft warning and Honey spoke in his scary voice that doesn't work on me or Kyouya.
"Who woke me up? Who kept making that noise? " He said, finally looking up and giving the three his evil eye. I watched as the three jumped to hide behind a couch and probably looking at Haruhi who looked angry at them too. However the oncoming onslaught from Honey was halted when Chia also emerged from the nap area, still rubbing her eyes and yawning. She read the tension and sighed. She kneeled behind Honey much to everyone's surprise and mine as well.
*Chia's POV*
(The three idiots peeked from the couch when they heard softer footsteps which is mine.)
I hugged Honey from behind by the waist and kissed his cheek. I nuzzled his hair before speaking.
"Honey, let's get you back to bed. You still need sleep." I said gently, almost motherly and Honey turned around in my arms and a huge smile was in his face. The tension immediately lifted. Honey wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs wrapped around my waist.(guys no offense, Honey just likes being pampered by everyone and he lurveeess being treated like a baby by Chia. Refer to the limousine scene.)
"Okie, Chi-chan! Can you carry me back?" He asked cutely, his eyes doing the puppy eyes on me which I can resist easily. However, knowing that he fetched me so early today, I know he needs this nap or he'll fall asleep later. I kissed his forehead before nodding. He smiled again and put his head on my shoulder already falling asleep instantly. I stood up with him in my arms and looked around.
My little brothers,  and Tamaki have their jaws hanging and Mori and Kyouya have faint visible smiles on their faces. Haruhi just looks amazed at what I did. I guess in a way, it is amazing. I looked at Mori.
"Mori, please close the curtain door once Honey and I entered. Thanks." I said as I went back to the nap area.

*3rd POV*

Everyone stared at the curtain doorway that the two disappeared into. Then they heard Chia's voice singing Honey slowly back to sleep and a small giggle. The twins started crying in happiness, proud of their amazing big sister. Tamaki however was baffled on how much Chia resembled a doting mother at that time and started crying for entirely different reason. Haruhi just smiled at the scene and turned to look at Mori who was still staring at the curtain doorway with a blush. He didn't notice Haruhi who checked his pulse on his wrist and only snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Haruhi giggle at his fast heart beat. 

"What?" Mori asked at the smaller girl.

"You like her a lot, don't you?" She asked with a teasing smile.

"She's a childhood friend." he answered and Haruhi was shocked, not just about the information but also because Mori spoke more than two words. 

Unknown to the two, Kyoya adjusted his glasses for nth time that day. Something about Chia just interests him way too much and the light blush on his cheeks was also probably the girl's fault. It's unsettling him, but in a good way, or so he hopes. 

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for the late update guys, I'm just stressed from college. But thanks for reading this! I'll update faster!