Chapter 3

Janessa's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up before my alarm clock eager to start my day. I hopped in the shower and came out feeling clean, fresh, and energized so I blasted It's My Party by Cymphonique while i was getting dressed for Ballet

"Ugggh why are you so happy before 7am???" Tiffy complained from under her covers.

I replied "Cuz Its my party I turn up if I want to, get loud if I want to!!"

"That's not even how the song goes"

"IDC!!!" I started to dance around the room acting crazy as usual.

20 mins later Tiffy and I were both dressed and heading downstairs for breakfast. We only one dance class together which was Ballet, but we had Science together.

*Author's Note*

The way the school set up the classes for the freshmen students was they had to take their dance classes first, then their academic classes and they had one online class.

Janessa schedule is Ballet, Contemporary, Hip-Hop, English, Math, and Science and she took Social Studies online

Tiffany schedule is Ballet, Hip-Hop, Tap, Math, English, and Science and She took Social Studies online

Zay's Schedule is Hip-Hop, Contemporary,Tap, English, Science, and Math and he took Social Studies online.

Anywaaaaayyyyyyssssss Back to the Story ^.^

For breakfast they served pancakes, eggs, sausage, and bacon. I didn't like sausage but Tiffy loved them. Tiffy didn't like eggs but I loved them, so in times like these we did what we always did and traded like best friends are suppose to do.

"Uggh, I don't know how you can eat sausages, they're too greasy."

"We'll if you want to keep your unicorn you're going to have to learn to love them"

"Ewww, Nasty" we started laughing and just then my unicorn appeared

"Speaking of the devil, Good Morning"

I cut Tiffy a look to chill so he wouldn't ask what we were talking about. "Good Morning Zay" I said with a smile.

"Good Morning Beautiful, Good Morning..."

"Its Tiffany, and isn't it a little to early for cute obvious compliments?"

"Tiff, chill." I didn't want her to scare him off with her over protective side

"It's never to early for a compliment, isn't that right baby girl?" He said directing his attention to me. All I could do is smile and nod because I was so lost in his eyes.

"You don't mind if i have breakfast with you lovely ladies?"

"Well.." Tiffy started to say but i cut her off

"Not at all, have a seat"

Tiffany's P.O.V

Nessa and Zay talked to each other the whole time during breakfast. I know she really likes the guy but dang, I'm not invisible and something seems really off about this boy. I've seen the signs too many times before and so has Nessa but she blinded at the moment. It's still too early to tell but I can smell a player from 10 miles away...

Janessa's P.O.V

After an amazing breakfast, all three off us walked to the North Wing where all the dance classes were held. Zay kissed me on the cheek and went off to his Hip-Hop class. His lips were sooo soft, like the touch of an angel. Tiffy didn't seems so pleased of the actions that recently took place and neither did another girl standing in the distance mean mugging me but she just seem like another jealous female.