Chapter 5

Janessa's P.O.V

I had lunch with Zay and he didn't seem like the shy kid I met yesterday. He was all into himself and talking none stop. At least it showed that he had confidence. After Lunch we walked to English class together and guess who was in our class once again, That Marques boy... I need to stop focusing on him, but he seems so.. ugghh why do I feel like this?? I just want to get this whole school thing over with now.

"Alright, come on in and have a seat!! I'm Mr. Harvey. You know like Steve Harvey but not as funny."

The class chuckled at the Mr. Harvey's comment towards his name. He was extremely tall, about 6 foot 3, and bald just like Steve Harvey.

"Don't laugh too hard, I'm also known to a lot of students as 'Mr. Nightmare'. The one never afraid to fail a student."

Everyone got quiet quick.

"Ahh, one of the most golden things on God's green earth, Silence."

This teacher was something else. We continued on with the same old boring introduction and gave us an assignment right of the bat. This guy meant business for real.

"Everyone take out a piece of paper and write. Write about anything you want. It can be about your first day here, your family, your friends, your boyfreind, girlfriend, secret lover, who or whatever. Just write on page on it. And don't forget your heading or it'll be 10 points off."

This Teacher is too serious on the first day of school.

Marques's P.O.V.

I must be having some really good luck. Seeing this beautiful angel twice in one day.... I'm not really the "Lovey Dovey" type but I do believe in fate. Mr. Harvey said to write so this is what I wrote.

Eyes, Beautifully Brown. Smile, Beautifully Bright. Body, Beautifully Blessed With God's Grace.

She's is amazingly talented and Gorgeous. I just want to get to know her, get find out what she likes, why she dances, just.. the little things..

It's not a page but its a start. We all have to start somewhere.

Tiffany's P.O.V

Kyler and I walked to Algebra together since we had the same class. We all came in and took our seats since she already put name tags on our desks like this was elementary school. The teacher introduced herself and bruhhhhhhh I couldn't even focus. All I could think about is Kyler. I never acted this way over a guy this fast.. This was all so new to me, got me doodling in my notebook and ish. You know how you write your crush's name all over the back inside cover of your notebook like a 5th grader. Gwaddddd. Those eyes tho.. so big and brown and innocent...

"Ms. Kobly !!" My Algebra I teacher said waking me out of my daze.

"Yes, Ms....." I didn't even remember her name. Could this get any worse

"Lacey, Mrs. Lacey. Its not that hard to remember but obviously you're only trying to remember a specific name, according to your notebook." I spoke too soon.

Everyone was staring at me at that point and trying to peep my notebook that I obviously tucked away. I felt my face burning from embarrassment. The struggles of being lightskin. Mrs. Lacey went back to talking about her syllabus and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket from getting a text.

*Text Convo*

Unknown: So who's "Name" is in your Notebook?

TBaby: I'll tell you as soon as you tell me who you are