Chapter|3

Hi i m here again as promised 

ok lets start ...

.

.

.

toshi came in the hall in the morning for making tea and saw raman and ishita sleeping cuddling each other with ishita on the top and  raman securing her in his arms having serene yet beautiful smile on his face ..

toshi felt extreme happiness seeing her son as she never saw her son this much contented ..she lovingly looked at ishita who made her son relive by her sweet yet beautiful gestures and prayed silently for their long living relationship ...

just then slowly all came out from their respective rooms and simmi and romi grinned watching their brother and their bhabi sleeping in each other's arms and winked each other ..

simmi said something in romi's ear and both hi fied ..on the other hand romi shook his brother's shoulder and got shocked hearing his blabbering ..

"madrasan leave me yar let me sleep.." and both simmi and romi laughed ..then simmi shook ishita's shoulder 

"raman leave me na how much you irritate me " she said pouting cutely and snuggled deeper while they both rolled their eyes ..

just then ruhi came and she giggled seeing both of them cuddling each other and felt cute ..

she kissed both of them on their cheeks and raman made a cute face on that ..ruhi giggled again and crinkled her brows when raman pulled ishita more closer and hugged her more tight while both simmi and romi kept their hands on ruhi's eyes thinking about raman's next move ..

"madrasan why you are scared of me yar and good morning kiss is not like that at all.."  while ishita opened her eyes when she felt the morning hustle and bustle and got shocked seeing the entire iyer and bhalla youngsters standing there and grinning  

she at first did not understand that what was happening but when the entire scenario fitted in her mind she shrugged raman's embrace and blushed harder when she felt everyone's attention and got up from the sofa(yess all gathered there due to the breakfast party but only adi and shagun were sleeping s all knew that they both were too tired)

"oho so someone was having romance with her husband excusing that she could not sleep with shagun because of uneasiness hmm now i understand what kind of uneasiness you were going through ...."

teased simmi and all laughed and raman got up hearing their laughter irritatingly asking about which they were taking while romi answered that 

"the hottest sleeping position you were having with bhabi" whispered in his ear. and raman blushed at his remark while ishita left from there for not able to answer their teasing ..

guys aj ke liye itna hi left one would be tomorrow Inshaallah