Chapter|4

Hi every one .... How are u all i hope you will be fit and fine ...
.
.
.
Ishita was brushing her hairs while raman came and hugged her from back ...
She blushed as she remembered morning incident ...
"Ramannn !!!"
She said while breathing a bit heavily ...
"Hmmmm"
He said huskily hiding his face in her long freshly conditioned hairs inhaling deeply ...
"Stop... that... raman... you noticed... na ...every ....one... was ...teasing... us ...in ...the.. morning "
She said with great difficulty as his proximity was driving her insane ...
"and why are you embarassed after all we are husband wife so no worries na what if they noticed you lying on the top of me ..."
He grinned and gave an open mouth kiss on her nape tasting her skin ....
and there escaped a sinful moan from her lips ...
he turned her around and took her lips into a searing kiss while carassing all over her body and she clutched his collar tightly wheighing her body on his ...
They both parted due to sudden knock on the door and raman saw ishita and smiled at her dishvelished state ...
He wiped the lipstck from his face and went to bathroom to fix her make up and make herself look presentable ...
Ruhi was at the door and calling both of them for the breakfast ...
They both came for breakfast when shagun fumed seeing raman winking at ishita and she was sure that somthing happened in the bedroom as ishita was blushing but she could not help as she had to keep quite for somedays before making some new plan but she had perfectly brain washed her son who was now sitting silently but she did not know that the tables were turning perfectly against her ...
Adi was thinking about his mom's words but her words were not matching with ishita aunty's character ..
He very well knew her mother because when shagun sent him boarding he pleaded so much to ashok but his mother never heard any of her pleadings and wickedly tried to understand him ...
That day he thought that shagun was not at all a good mother as she never kissed him effectionately saying that
"Mamma ka make spoil ho jaey ga beta ", Mamma ko party main jana hai you just warm up your food and eat it "...
"Beta mom is very busy she had to go to parler so i cant play with you .."
He noticed each and every thing and was waiting for the right time so that he could make her mother understand that there is only his papa who can love bothe of them this much but coming here he was so much confused wheather he should keep his mom here or not because she was going to ruin that beautiful family who loved him very much and his toungue was itching to call raman papa and ishita , ishima like ruhi used to call them ..
But there was a huge crack which came between him and his family because of his behaviour and he was regretting on his own behaviour so badly ...
He at first behaved very badly to all of his own family members because he was under influence of his mother's teaching but two months ago every thing changed whe he listened mom's and ashok's talk when he was telling shagun that he wont sign his custody and expenditure papers because he is the son of ishita and raman so they both are supposed to be bear his expenditures which they were doing since his birth day ...
And shock engulfed his mind that he was unable to accept that fact but now when he saw that every one was happy to see him here he was feeling a different type of peace and affection from every one and he was loving that ....
"Adi beta eat na you will be late otherwise for your school bus ..."
Ishita carassed his hairs ...
He felt her touch so soothing and his heart did not mind to hid his face in her stomach but he was not ready enough or brave so started eating ....
Ok enough for now baaqi next time