Chapter|21

It was Monday morning and she was feeling awfully sleepy when raman came out of the shower, his chest was glistening with water drops . He was looking so handsome with fresh smell of his mint aftershave and her senses awoke completely , she came out of the quilt and hugged raman from back kissing hollow of his neck while raman got surprised with the sudden change in her behavior as she was so much held in household that she was ignoring him completely and now she was in this sudden romantic mood.

She was kissing his neck again and raman felt himself drowning into her addicting touch .She kissed his one cheek and then other and raman had to pull her towards his chest at last. She was never so desperate to his touch specially at this time but today she felt herself too muh attracted and could not controle herself ,

"Ishita what are you doing ?"

"Don't you just see that raman ?"

she asked drying next drop with her warm touch,

"Ishita why are you behaving so weird from last one month ?"

"Raman i don't know i m also very worried but i cant do any thing about it , i think i have to go to doctor to seek help for all this , look i know ,  i know you are worried like hell but i have to see what is wrong with me first ?"

"Ishita don't you dare to hide anything from me this time ,i will also go with you ?"

"Ok raman you will .I m also tired keeping all this from you for such a long time ."

"But you have to tell me what the hell is going on with you ?"

"Ok Baba i will."

"Well i want to know what has made you so horney that you are ready to pounce on me in this time of work day and who is it which made you this romantic?"

"Raman i was just getting pulled by your aftershave thats it."

'Hmm then i should use it often more ."

"Ramannnn..."

"Hahahahha OK OK i understand .  Just inform me whenever you have appointment today and one more thing ,"

"What?"

"No more hiding."

He said 

"OK."

They got read made children ready for school and went to their respective works.At 9:00 Pm they got appointment and after work went to clinic .

"Doctor is every thing OK , Are the symptoms too dangerous , what the hell has happened to my wife ?"

"Yes Mr Bhalla every thing is fine i will tell you in some time because reports have not arrived yet we have to wait for some time ."

Suddenly a boy comes taking reports and doctor Camilla opens it .

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Bhalla its the same thing which i was expecting because the symptoms you have told us  were only pointing towards it and you both are going to have a baby and let me precise that a very healthy baby ."

Ishita started crying with happiness , she had anticipated this moment from the first day and today it was there , her baby was there in her womb .

"Mrs Bhallah the meds you were taking were a lot helpful and my dear you have won the battle against your barrenness ."

"Thanku soo much doctor thanku soo much ."

Thats all for today next time it will be long and sooner thanku