Chapter|10

Assalamoalaikum and Ramazaan mubaarik every one pehli sehri mubaarik ho sabko sorry main late balke bohot late ho gayi hun i m really sorry and i will update cute love too today only and i had loads of work last week abhi bhi hai but thoda pending kiya jaa skta hai na meri pyri sisters ke liye soooo
Enough of my banter here is the update
.
.
.
How and why ishita reached for hospita ,,""
Were the words he did not even wanted to share to himself because he was conscious enough to save ishita's dignity and at some extent to refresh the wound of deep buried guilt which was eating him up
Flash back
It was a night of saturday when in the morning he told ishita to get ready as they were going for a dinnerdate and to spend a romantic night at his form house , that night when ishita was waiting for him in her beautiful attire she called him up but he was busy with the foren delligates who came india suddenly for some important work and in that business he totally forgot about ishita and the date in recieving and welcoming them which was his biggest mistake, was not to pick her call and not paying any heed to home ....
He was like that from childhood too much workholic to handle as he used to forget to go back home and that day too he did the same , but when ishita did not found raman after waiting for three hours he got tensed and she also listened the news of curfiew which was oil on fire ....she got really worried and taking car kies rushed to his office but in the road she saw subbu coming towards her ....
Though he might changed alot but ishita had the last memory near her was that night and thats why she got scared to wits .......
fastly running in the busy road of delhi she did not noticed a fast car coming towards her and bang !!!!!!
Her full body flew in the air due to worst hit of car's bumper and she lifelessly lied there in the middle of the road and subbu who was running behind her left stunned ...
And at that moment romi to whom Mr Bhallah send behind his daughter in law took him to the hospital ....
The doctors said that they could not do any thing untill she regains consciousness  and they said that she had some shock and thats why she went into comma state which could be temporary or may be permanent ....
he cried again and again  keeping his head in the lap of amma
.
.
Stopping here bye hope you like it