Problems

Hey guys im gonna give writing another book a go so... Yeah:)

Enjoy 🌸

~🌸~

I look in the mirror.

My light brown hair flows down to my shoulders. My blue eyes and my thin pink lips. My slim body and my smile. I sigh dropping my smile.

"Alyssa! Get down here!" My mother shouts from down stairs.

I sigh putting down some history I have been reading and run out of my room and down the stairs to see my parents, little bother Jake who is now playing on his Game Boy as always and my older sister Alex who is texting as always.

"Ah! Alyssa come her." My dad motioned me to come over and grab a seat. I sit down and take out my phone in boredom.

"Look can hurry this up, family meetings are so boring!" Alex grumbles. Alex is a year older than me and she wont let me forget it. With the 'Im older so im in charge' card she always pulls. She is 18 and has long brown wavy hair, blue eyes and an amazing slim figure. She is very pretty and has no trouble getting any boy at school. She is confidant and popular. Every girl in her school wants to be her, and im not gonna lie i want to be her too... But i would never tell her that!

"For once I agree with Alex, can we go?!" Jake whines. Jake is 10 years old and gaming is his life. He has a big attitude problem as does Alex. Jake had very dark brown hair that is mistaken as black and green eyes that are very cute and i always tell him that and he responds "I ain't cute! Im good looking! NOT cute." Which make my chuckle every time. Jake Isn't so bad. Sure he gets annoying but who doesn't, right?

"This family meeting is about Alyssa." My mother tells everyone.

"So? Why do I have to be here?!" Alex questions.

"Well she is going to be moving to your school now Alex." My dad says calmly.

"WHAT?!" Both me and Alex shout while jumping up out of our seats. I have been going to a different high school than Alex, its a school that focuses on science and since I lost interest in science I asked my parents could i move schools. Mind you i didn't Think my parents would send me to Alex's school!

I look over to see Jake had managed to slip away during all the shouting. Sneaky....

"Mum she cant go to my school! She wont fit in! She is a nerd! Look at her!" Alex pointed across the table at me.

"Hey! Im not that smart...." Alex gave me a look saying 'shut it'

"Girls there is no need to fight. Its already sorted out. Now summer ends this week so we must get you your books before then." My dad smiled thinking this is a great idea.

"Listen Allie! Don't go near me in school got it?! Don't speck to me dont speck about me DONT EVEN LOOK AT ME!!" Alex screamed and storming out of the kitchen and up to her room....

Schools is gonna be sooo fun.... Note the sarcasm.

~🌸~

What did you think?

Things will pick up in the next chapter...

This one is boring 😖

It will get better!

Don't forget to:

✅Võtę

✅Çõmmęñt

✅Šhãrę

✅Fõllõŵ

Question: What do you think will happen once Alyssa arrives at her new school?

I love you guys! ✌️