Caught In The rain

After a long first day at school I had to walk all the way home in the poring rain because Alex was out shopping with her friends, so when I got home I noticed the door was locked.

"Shit." I murmured looking through my bag trying to find the keys, remembering I left them in Alex's car.

"Damn it!" I curse.

My parents are out of town for the night and Jake is at a friends house for the night as well. Knowing Alex, she wont be back till late and I have no relatives that live close to me.

I groan in frustration. Thats when I feel something in my back pocket, i pull out a crumpled piece of paper. I rolled my eyes to see it is Arron's phone number. I sigh pulling out my phone and calling Arron.

"Hi.... Um .. Arron?"

"Is this Alyssa? Awww babe I knew you would come around." I knew he was smirking

"Look Arron, I need your help..."

I sigh

"Sure thing baby doll."

"Can you- baby doll? Really?"

"Dont act like you dont love the nick name." I roll my eyes

"Look I need you to pick me up, im really sorry to bother you but im locked out of my house and your the only one I can call.... Would I be able to stay at yours? Just for a couple of hours?"

"Wow baby doll calmdown, we just met, but if you want me you dont have to make an excuse." I could hear the smirk off his lips.

"I-what! No- I." I stammer

"Were do you live baby doll, your handsome prince charming will come to your rescue."

I grumbled "how can one person be this annoying!" I ask myself.

After i tell Arron my address a few minutes later hes car pulled up my drive way. Quickly getting in and out of the rain i mumble thanks.

"Shit you must be freezing here take this." Arron reaches for a towel at in my car seat and wrapping it around me.

"Are you- dare I say it- being thought full?!" I gasp.

"Ha-ha, that is so funny." He says sarcastically.

"Im joking Arron thank you." I smile and for the first time he smiled back at me, not a smirk, a smile and I had to say, it looked pretty good on him.

~🌸~

Sorry for the short chapter😕

Next one will be longer!

So what did you think?

Don't forget to:

✅Võtę

✅Çõmmęñt

✅Šhãrę

✅Fõllõŵ

Question: What do you thin will happen when Alyssa arrives at Arron's 😉