Parties

"You were at Arron Smiths house!" My sister squealed in the car, "FOR THE WHOLE DAY?! DID HE KISS YOU? DID YOU MAKE OUT WITH HIM? DID YOU GUYS HAVE SEX?!" Alex scowled at me "I SWEAR TO GOD ALLIE IF YOU SLEPT WITH HIM I WILL MUDER YOU! AND HIM-!"

"Calm down! Back up!" I shout. Jesus christ my sister dosnt jump to conclusions at all! (Note the sarcasm) "One, we did not kiss. Two, we did not make out and Three, I DIDNT HAVE SEX!" I shout back.

I hear Alex let out a breath and clears her throat. "Oh, good." Alex smiles. I roll my eyes at how quickly my sister can change her moods.

"Listen, there's this party tomorrow night and I was wondering if you would come?" I stared in shock. My sister wanted to being me to a party? This was a change, a good change... wait tomorrow is a school day?!

"Alex, I would love to but A, j have nothing to wear and B, tomorrow is a school day. Mum and dad would never let us." I sigh.

"Well... A, borrow something of mine and B, How do you think I go to any parties? I sneak out. Mum and dad wouldn't even let us go if it was the weekend. They are really stricked with these things. Plus the only way you stay popular. You must be at all the cool parties." Alex shrugged.

I sigh nodded

"What could go wrong?"

~🌸~

Sorry it was so short 😢

Ill make a long one chapter next time. Im writing the next chapter and so far its my favourite chapter 😁x

Don't forget to:

✅Võtę

✅Çõmmęñt

✅Šhãrę

✅Fõllõŵ

Question 1: what do you think will happen if/when they get to the party 🙊