Chapter 5

Sky's POV

. . . . . . . . . . . . 

I woke up the next day with arms wrapped around me and i wasn't in my room either. I looked over and saw Jamie sound asleep with her arms around me. She is so fucking cute when she sleeps. I quietly  turned over so we were face to face.  Wait. what time is it? I looked at my phone and it was 10 o'clock oh shit and its only Friday. Oh well we can skip school today anyway, its our senior year.  Then i remembered the night before....That guy...and what he said about my mom and what i truly was......My breathing got heavier and i started to freak out. Jamie must of heard me because she bolted awake and started to hold me in her arms.

"ssshh Sky its okay. your okay. sshh" I started to shake and just let my emotions out i started ti silently cry  in her arms. 

"N-n-no i-ts n-not o-o-okay...im a m-monster..." i pulled our of her embrace and started to leave but she wouldn't let me. She pulled me back by my grabbing my waist. She put her hands on me an whispered "Your NOT a monster. Your perfect to me. Human or Vampire i still love you Sky. I always will. I Love You." after that she kissed me and i kissed back making the kiss deeper and more passionate. she picked me up and threw me on the bed while her on top of me she started to kiss down my neck. My arms around her and her kissing down my body. This couldn't be anymore perfect. God i love this girl but i just can't. I'm a monster. I pulled her off of me and sat up.

"Sky..im sorry...its to soon i understand."

"No. its fine, Trust me i want to. I just can't hurt you knowing what i am now..."

"I understand. Sky?"

"yeah"

"Please don't let this come between us. I love you and that all that matters. You won't  hurt me. Your not that kind of person." She hugged me for a few minutes before pulling away. 

"OH shit! Were late for school!" She bolted up trying to leave the room but i stopped in front of her.

"Were Seniors the school wouldn't mind if we took a day off." I smirked at her then wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her.

"I guess so. So sense we are not attending hell today. What should we do?" she said after jumping back on her bed making herself laid out across it. God this girl is just cute.

"How abouutttt finishing were we left off earlier." i said while slowing climbing on top of her and kissing her neck causing her to softly moan.

"i l-like the s-sound of t-that."

Later that day

We were just sitting on her bed after we just mad love. I smiled and blushed very badly now. I looked away so she couldn't see me blushing. Jamie climbed back on be and only inches away from my face kissed me passionately. Holy baby Jesus this girl is amazing. Especially in bed. I hope i wasn't that bad. I mean i woke up a virgin this morning, yes a virgin. now. im not! haha. i blushed again.

"aww is someone blushing! awwww thats fukking cute as hell! ya know for a virgin you were fucking amazing!" oh so i gu-WAIT WHAT! HOW DOES SHE KNOW I WAS A VIRGIN! is she reading my thoughts what the fuck.

"what! h-how did y-you k-know!?"

"I didn't until just now! hahaha." she pecked my nosed but i turned away and pouted like a child i am.

"awww im sowwieee baby. Don't pout!" she kissed my neck softly we startled me causing me turn face her and she took advantage of the by pinning my arms and kissing me more. oh gawd this girl is gonna kill me.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Im sooooo sorry for the lack of updating gais and gals! I will try harder to update more! comment what you think i should do with Sky and her being a Vampire? Heart and comment! it helps thank guys bai! Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful! <3 sorry for any spelling mistakes!!