Chapter 14

Skys' POV

"The only way to save ash from dyeing. Is to turn him." Nick said. No. No way. I will not have him be a like me. I won't. I can find another way to save him. Jamie looked up at me. I wiped away her tears and kissed her head. I walked over to Nick.

"I will NOT have my son be a monster! I will not! I can find another way to save him!" I screamed at him. His eyes turned red and So did mine. My canines flashed at him. I am way more powerful then he is so if he wants to fight he can have it. I will rip him to shreds.

"If you won't do it then I will!" He used is inhuman speed and went over to ash but im faster and pulled his shirt and pulled him back making him hit the back wall. I pulled Jamie behind me and stood in front of Ashs' bed.

"You will NOT Touch him! I will have to kill you if you do!" he got up and lunged toward me i gently pushed Jamie to the side and jumped at him with my canines out and my eyes Fiery red. I jumped right on him and started punching him in the face. Sense i am more powerful then him i can paralyze him with one single bite. So that's what i did. After a few more punches i bit into his neck and got off him. It would only last for 4 hours though. He can still talk and everything just can't move. That asshole will never lay a hand on Ash. Not until i'm dead. At this point My eyes were flaming red. My canines all the way out. I had a totally different appearance when i was like this. Jamie has never seen me like this because i always hunt when she is not home or asleep. I picked Nick up and put him in a chair, and turned to Jamie. As soon as she saw me her eyes widened. But not with fear.

"S-sky. What did you do to Nick?" She said while looking over at Nick who was just sitting there not moving. of course he isn't moving. Not for the next 4 hours and i will do i again and keep doing it if he goes for Ash.

"I am more powerful than he is so i can paralyze anyone with just one bite. It will wear off in 4 hours. I will keep doing it if he goes for Ash. I'm sorry Jamie but i am not turning him into a monster like me. He deserves a normal life. I will find another way to save him i promise." I hugged her tightly. 

"Y-you d-don't have m-much t-time." Nick said. 

"I have enough time to figure out another way to save him." The doctor walked in again.  I quickly went back into human form and so did Nick. He looked over at The wall which was dented from me throwing Nick into it. He just looked away and back towards me and Jamie. He looked at his clip board for a brief moment and then spoke.

"I am very sorry to tell you this. I hate this part of my job but i will assure you we are going to everything we can to help save your son. The bad news is.....Your son only has 1 month  to live before the cancer kills him. Until then we will do everything to keep him alive. Again I am Very Sorry. I will leave you alone now." The doctor left. Jamie looked at me once again. Then at Ash and back at me. Now she was pissed but very very sad.

"I know you hate this idea but it might be the only way to save Ash. I see the way you look at Ash. The way you play with him. I know most of the reasons he is asleep all night is because you are holding him. You love that boy and so do I. we have to do whatever it takes to keep him alive. When he is older you can teach him everything he needs to know about being a vampire. Sky. This is the ONLY way we can save him. We don't have to do it right now. But soon." She kissed me and then sat down by Ash. I just stood there thinking. what if instead it kills him. He is only a baby. I still have a month to find a different way. What if it really is the only way. What if someone finds out about him. Then we both will be exposed and will be forced to go into hiding.  I walked over to Nick who was still paralyzed.

"Is it really the only way?" I whispered. He nodded.

"fuck. I just don't know if i can do it. But i will not let anybody else do it for me. When the time comes and i'm out of options. Then i will do it until then You will stay away from Ash. Or i will rip your fucking head off." My eyes Fiery red again and Nick Just nodded. I sighed and went back to Ash and took a seat next to Jamie.

         What the hell am i going to do..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I hope you guys and gals liked this chapter! Heart, Comment and follow! It helps! Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful<3