ch_2 training?

this was it this was the day it started. i would get up in 10 minuets get ready eat some breakfast and we would all head out together to the training room. today we would probably hopefully start with finding out what our strengths and weaknesses were because we never talked about it. not only that but we haven't even changed our forms ounce yet. i was terrified of what i would look like in my other form. but after we did all that we went to the training room and waited for Ryan. who showed up seconds later. "morning girls today we will start with our strength and weaknesses of the group then we will be seeing what we all look like as a gifted. and last but not least we will start with basic instincts." he finished and we all started talking. even Ryan had a weakness for heights and in closed spaces. so our fears, mine had to be needles and other gifted because they could be scary and the others didn't seem to understand except Ryan who seems like he might laugh a bit. all i had to do was mention fighting on a thin ledge 60 feet over a chasm and it would probably shut him up.

        but then when we actually started working he broughtt in another fae and Nina went first her gifted form was priceless hot pick from head to toe. she stormed around "why couldn't it be black?" me and Sara were laughing at her. then it was Sara's turn. she went up and her gifted form was so cool. she had white fur and red eyes. completely albino with sharp teeth. "don't get your hopes up, there are different kinds of wear-wolves" Sara said to me as i walked up. when i saw my gifted form it was so cool almost as cool as Sara's. but i seemed to have a good reaction with Ryan grinned, i had black fur with redish streaks and blue eyes with slit pupils. my teeth were long and sharp along with claws. when i turned around i saw the wings i had on my back. "wow" Sara and Nina both said. "i knew this would happen same form are you rather the wings will come in handy to all of us" Ryan smiled.

        we started working with our drills and learning to switch between forms. then Nina learned how to throw small fire balls. Sara could jump at least 60 feet int the air. i well i could jump to but i could also hover with my wings that would eventually get stronger so i cold actually fly. we left and talked all the way back to our rooms. as soon as i walked into the or i turned on some black veil brides, because yes even gifted freaks can be emo. then i stripped out of my sweaty clothes and climbed into cold shower. i turned the water a little later so i could wash my hair and so on in warmer water. when i stepped out we all decided we would head down and grab something to eat.

        on our way down to the cafeteria we ran into the cheerleader squad, Brianna, Lilly and Kathrine. they were all fay. and they were all earth fae. not only that they all thought they were all that and a bag of chips. it was annoying. we sat down at a table with our food and started eating when they strutted past us throwing there hips. "do they have a hip problem or something?" i asked and Sara spit out the mouth full of water she just drank laughing with Nina. today had bee a long day and i didn't want to do anything else so i skipped on the desert. going upstairs i sat on my bed and turned my music on again changing into my PJ's i settled in.

         i decided i would do something so i took out my sketch book and just started drawing. when i finished i looked at it when i was done. i hadn't been paying much attention but i had drawn Ryan. wait what Ryan? wha huh? i ripped the page off and put it in my bedside table i had found out locked yesterday. so i locked it in with some other sketches i didn't want people to see. i glanced at the clock and realized i had sketched that for about two hours making it 12 at night. i closed the tablet and turned the light off leaving the music on. settling in for sleep i almost immediately fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

a/n

hey people so i haven't written on this story in forever and i know i have a few of you all waiting and im finally uploading and will start to work on the next part. keep giving me reviews i love to hear back from readers so i can improve on my writing. oh and I'm sorry about short chapters im hoping that they will be easier to make longer when the story picks up a bit. thanks all