prologue

my name Is Emily but I go by Em, my parents are Jerry and Melissa. we live in the middle of the city in Cincinnati, in a small apartment which is actually the perfect size for are small family. now don't get me wrong my life is far from as perfect as it sounds. I have a friend that has been a friend for as long as I can remember named Gracie. her name should be trouble because that's all that happens when she gets an idea. I dont need her help to get into trouble that's my specialty according to my mom. but it's not like that trouble finds me not the other way around. but now really why I don't fit in, why I'm always away from others. people call me gifted others like me call me a fellow hunter. I didn't want to be a hunter why did it happen to me? I don't believe in the world of werewolf, vampires, fae, or any other mythical creatures ever. but they exist which goes against everything I have ever believed in. my mom is a vamp and my dad is a werewolf. meaning I'm probably a werewolf. I just want to be normal like others. why couldn't this happen to someone who wants those things to be real? but the worst part is I have to go to school for it, and the torture starts in a week. luckily I can keep in touch with Gracie. not one thing good is going to come out of this is it. I feel like I'm living the x_men movie.