ch_3 everyday?

A/N

well sorry about the mix up of chapters. i ended up re-wtitting the secound chapter. i have a feeling it flows a bit better now and plus the other one was like 3 hundred words were the new one is closer to about a thousand. but also if you like my storys on this acount please go and checkout my other acount. casey1135. i writing some pretty cool new storys on it. the only one published now is concert lovers.

-casey

________________________________________________________________________________________

 i woe ujp the next morning still exhausted. stupid of me not stay up so late right? i changed into some black skinny jeans and a random shirt that was a black veil brides merch shirt i had gotten a few years back. i met up with sara and nina outside and we headed to the training arena place. "morning girls, ready for todays training?" ryan came out of no were and basicaly caused nina to jump 6 feet in the air.

        "well these clothes just wont due." he handed eah of us a pile of black leatherish clothes to change into. we headed to the bathroom and changed quickly and came back out. mine was a pair of pants that hugged my baody with a long sleaved shirt and a sudded vest over it. "cool, but were the studs necassayr?" nina said coming out in somthing a little simaller to mine and sara in another outfit. "well just black is lain boring this adds some  thing to it" i said in defense i fell in love with this outfit. "alright down to buissness. toay we are going to do some private trainning. it will be nina, then sara and last emily." he said and i went back to my room and so did sara. i slept until it was my turn really. but when i woke up i felt way better then i did beofre.

        i went into the training room. "alright emily lets get going with it" ryan was just coming back into the room with tow bottles of water. he tossed me one. and he was shirtless. oh my god you should see this man shirtless. he was like perfect. he had abs and he wasnt overly buff but not scrawny either. his dark hair and eye thing that made him hot already just added to the perfection. i snapped out of it and opened the bottle of water. "thanks" he nodded i took a small drink and set it down on the bench in the corner. coming into the middle of the room were there was a black ring painted on the floor. "we are going to start with a litle sparing." he said while shifting into his gifted form. i shifted into mina nad the clothes were of course charmed to move with us. he lunged at me and i went under him instead of over. i was turned facing him again we cirled. i lunged for him when i had locked eyes with my target his neck. he pushed me and i flew back and landed on all fours. i waited for him to make a move figuring with my skill set against his i was no match. but that just made me want to win even more. he moved fast being a vamp and all. but i had a feeling if i worked i could move just as fast as he could. and i would do it. so when he apprered next to me i moved to face him. keeping my eyes on his. i slammed both of his hands against me sending me back again but now i was just plain pissed at him. i lunged ofr him again and we went back together. he called it off.

        "ok, wow well nice fight you do have your tells tho" he took a drink of his water. i had shifted back and was covered in sweat so i practically drained the whole bpttle. "we can work on that, you move fast to, not as fast as a vampire but you are fast. you think things through well but in the end you let oyur emotions take controll. you cant rely on that for power espeacally you" he explained to me. "why?" i asked him "im stonger that way". he nodded "yes but you also can be vaulnerable blind to somthing and wear wolves have a tendency to snap and go crazy. thats what we call born. it means only one person can bring you back and even sometimes they cant." i lookd at him confused. "who is that person?". sighing he lookd at me "your charm basically your soulmate. its normally someone you feel strongly abput when you first meet them. even if that means you hate, love admire, look up to so on." i just nodded and we spar the whole class and he said we would do weapons in the next class. and i looked at the huge wall full of weapons to my left and just wandered i fi would be able to get my hands on those beutiful swords.

A/N

i know mostly author notes but thisis short and appolagizing for a short chapter but it has alot of big meaning in it and it just needs to be short for now. the next one i will try to make longer to make up for it!