03. Do you remember me?

THIRD PERSON

"What are you thinking tae?! Why did you bring someone in?! Are you dumb?!" Namjoon shouted at Taehyung.

"She's helpless! She almost got caught by a group of bitches if only i didn't save her!" Taehyung shouted back.

"Tae, we don't know her! She might be someone who's capable of killing too!" Hoseok shouted too, frustrated.

"Shut up you two! Namjoon, Hoseok, just throw her out if you don't want her here!" Seokjin said. Hoseok gulped. He knows that even if he wanted to throw the girl out, he couldn't do it. But not for Namjoon, he wanted his group to be safe.

"I'll put her out." Namjoon said and started walking towards Hyuna.

"Don't! She isn't just someone! She's--" Taehyung got cut off when Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jimin entered the scene.

"What's happening here? Who's she?" Yoongi questioned, looking at the girl. He couldn't see her face because it was covered by her hair.

"Who brought her in?" Jimin questioned too.

"It doesn't matter, I'll throw her out." Namjoon said then continued walking towards the girl. But Taehyung shoved him away and stand in front of you.

"What are you doing?! Standing against us for someone you don't know?!" Namjoon felt betrayed by the actions of Taehyung.

"LISTEN TO ME JUST ONCE" Taehyung burst out because of his frustration. The other got shocked by his sudden explosion.

"She... she isn't just someone... she's Kim Hyuna. The daughter of Kim Goomin." Taehyung said, leaving the boys shocked.

But Hyuna started to move and later on, she woke up.

"Wha-what... where am i?" Hyuna said as she eyed the seven boys staring at her.

KIM HYUNA

"...she is Kim Hyuna. The daughter of Kim Goomin." I heared someone saying.

I slowly got up. My head hurts. Once I opened my eyes, the first thing i saw is someone's back.

"Wha-what... where am i?" I said then roamed my eyes around the room. Only to find out that there are more guys, looking at me.

I saw an orange haired boy walk towards me, shoving the others. He held my shoulders tightly and glare at me.

"Where is your fucking father? Tell me!" He said while shaking me. His grip was getting tighter that it hurts. I winced in pain.

"I-i don't know where the fuck that devil is!" I said as i try to remove his hands because it was starting to hurt a lot.

"No! I know that you know! Tell me!" He said again. I started to cry because his grip was unbearable anymore, his nails were digging in my skin.

"That's enough Hoseok" A familiar guy released me from that guy Hoseok's grip.

I touched my shoulder, only to feel a stinging pain. Great, wound and bruises.