Prologue

Its summer... lots of people wants to have fun and go out for some thrilling adventure... some wants to go on other country... some wants to spend their summer on a resort or beach... having fun is all about summer... enjoying these memorable season with their relatives, friends, and lots of people... not everyone... not me...

Hi! I'm Chloe... I'm 19 years old... pure Filipino... third year in college going on fourth year this school year... I'm outgoing person... I love trying things that I haven't try in my entire life...

I'm not that wild and not as like as a good daughter... sometimes... my attitude gives my love ones a bit of troublesome and makes so worried about me...

Short introduction of myself I was four years old when my parents decided to legally separated... In short divorced... I never grew up with my dad... mom was the one who raised me... I never got a chance to be with them at the same time... dad visited me once a month... Papa's home is too far from my mom's house... whenever Papa comes to visit mom's was on the office... they really have their new lives since they were separated... I have a step sister on my mother's side that's younger than me... she is Clare 16 years old... Clare's a nice sister, we treated each other like a soul sisters... Ken from my father's side... he's a year older than me... he's been a good big brother to me and even with Clare... both side of my family were so good... they were keeping in touch with each other but not that close...

I never spend my summer with all of them... sometimes I just hang out with my friends during summer... I wish my summer would be great... I wish I can have my two families keeping together at the same time... and at the same place...