Chapter 1: Not So Focused

(Aoi's P.O.V)

I watched as the bright flashing lights danced across the pale white skin Uruha was known for. I tried to look away but his flexing muscles and dancing fingers were hypnotizing. It was like they were drawing me in and I soon found myself standing back to sweaty back with my shorts wearing, slightly taller friend.

Uruha then backed away slightly and turned toward my back, He dropped his pale strong arm over my shoulder and leaned against my back, causing the already sweltering temperature to raise higher than it already was. I tried my hardest to ignore the heat and make it through my solo, and trust me when I tell you it was HARD, and if we stayed there any longer I would've been to.

After that song finished the lights dimmed so Uruha and I could switch out our guitars. Thanks to the brief pause I was able to calm myself down and lower my bodies temperature. AS I took deep breaths to calm myself down Ruki started giving one of his tiny speeches, that would eventually lead to the next song.

Meanwhile Uruha had come over to me and whispered a few words “ you okay?... you seem unusually nervous?” I looked at him a moment before forcing a smile and saying “I’m fine” but in reality I was not fine. Having this weird feeling whenever Uruha is touching me , my heart racing when he's near and now just having him stare deep into my eyes I could feel something stir in the pit of mu stomach, but I'm not gay, I mean I can't be.. can I?

My face now strange looking caused Uruha to raise an eyebrow in concern, and just before he could ask another question Reita began to play the intro to silly god disco , telling us it was time to stop talking and play. For the rest of the show I could feel Uruha starring at me, almost burning me with curiosity and concern.