Confusing Morning

Chapter 3: Niall’s POV

It is warm, really warm, and my head hurts like a bitch. I open my eyes slowly, and blink a few times. It is still dark and I feel someone beside me. My head is pressed into someone’s chest. I can’t quite make out who it was, I reach my hand out and gently touch their hair. This is usually the easiest way for me to tell. It is definitely Liam. Hadn’t he been in a bad mood yesterday before the party? Shit.. The party. I had been wasted, that’s why my head hurts so much. Son of a bitch. I remember asking Liam to stay last night, but that’s usually what I do. Liam is my best friend and he never seems to mind. Oh God... I yelled in front of the crowd last night that I love him. Crap. And sang for him. Hopefully he didn’t think anything of it... Do I love him? I have strong feelings for him, and he is always there for me. But do I fancy Liam? Of course not... He’s just my best friend.

“What are you thinking about?” Liam mumbles his eyes still closed.

“Not much really why?” I ask looking up at him.

“Because you’re only quiet when you’re asleep, and when you’re thinking.” He replies

“How’d you know I was awake?” I ask poking his forehead.

He opens his eyes and blinks, “Because your heartbeat sped up”

Did it?

“How long have you been awake?” I ask raising an eyebrow.

“About a minute and half.” He says, stretching.

God, Liam is such a light sleeper. His brown eyes are trained on me. I tilt my head slightly to get a better look at him. His face... his face is beautiful.

“Huh?” He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Shit, did I just say that out loud?

“Yeah Nialler you did.” Liam’s voice changes slightly.

“Sorry. Just...thinking to myself.” I say sitting up and running my hand through my hair.

Zayn comes running through the hotel door, his hair a disheveled mess. This can’t be good at all.

“Oh my God.” He says, panting heavily. His shirt is all crinkled up at the edges, and he’s still in his boxers.

Liam’s eyes widen as he takes in the Zayn in front of us.

“What in the bloody hell happened?!” Liam asks jumping out of the bed and placing his hands on Zayn’s shoulders. I notice Liam is shirtless. Holy shit. Wait, this isn’t the time for this. I shake my head and walk up to Zayn.

“I woke up. And Harry... He and Lou.” He starts trying to get his thoughts together.

“Spit it out!” Liam says, shaking Zayn slightly.

“THEY WERE FULL BLOWN SNOGGING!” Zayn shouts, his eyes widening.

My eyes bulge, did I hear that right?

“What?!” Liam throws open the hotel door and walks out toward Harry’s room.

“NO LIAM!” I shout and tackle him from behind. He stumbles and falls, hitting the ground with me on his back. I’m in for it now...

“Niall what the hell are you doing?” He asks trying to squirm away.

I sit on his back and hold him down, “We can NOT barge into their room and start shit Liam Payne!”

He huffs a sigh and rolls over, pinning me under him yet again. His face is inches from mine and his breathing is heavy. I look up at him and stick my bottom lip out. This usually works on him the best, all my looks work on him. His eyebrows furrow in concentration. I poke his lips and look at him.