In the Beginning ...

Hey My name is Armonie Monae' but you can just call me Monie … everybody does. So this story is about how I met the love of my life, gained tons of happiness, overcame some struggles, and lost everything . Want to know how ?  Welp . here it goes

(FlashBack)

It all started when I was younger i moved to New Orleans with my mother, she kept us moving from area to area . I never asked why cuz I figured it was none of my business . So back to me , well when we moved to New Orleans on Claybourne Ave. there were lots of kids playing in the neighborhood  and a group of boys who were obviously doing something they didn't have any business doing were watching me, my mom, and the guys from the moving services move in . I was never one to involve myself with strangers but… I walked over to them nd said " Yo! could yall be anymore nosey than yall are already being?!!!" The guys just looked at me and laughed and there was one guy who was super cute he was light -skinned straight white teeth , had the most plump and juicy pink lips and tattos for days he was about 6'2 and his swagg was A1 He said "Dang Luhh momma you sure ain't scared to tell folk bout they self" (in the most thickest New Orleans Accent ever) "Oh, my bad I'm August"  he shook my hand "This is Bryan, Markell,Quentin,and Jerome." he said .

"So, now you know us what's your name shawty?" said Quentin (he has the cutest dimples ever , brown-skinned, tall, straight white teeth, and the cutest lil voice)

I was a lil thrown off at how nice they were being to me since I just came over here and pretty much told them to mind they business.

But i said " Armonie but yall can call me Monie " and smiled

August wouldn't stop staring at me and then I realized I was wearing some leggings that showed this look back at it booty i got and a crop top t-shirt with crosses on it .

I stayed by the guys and started to get to know they they were soo cool but I think I was getting close with August . So close that I found myself being led to his apartment (which was around the corner) , Aug is sweet and we just clowned and play video games until my mom called and said "Hey Monie! where are you? well never mind that I was calling you to tell you that I need to go on another one of my business trips and I might not be back until next weekend " Umm. I mean it's normal for you to leave me alone , once we settle in so i have no comment on that Mom im used to it so whatever" 

Well I love you and I don't want you to continue to be so bitter about what happened in the past and blame me for it " she said  Yea, mom I have to go i'll see you next weekend " I said and hung up

Monie' you okay? August asked

Yeah. My mom just.… she… never mind do u mind walking me home Augg it's late and ion wanna get snatched lol i said.

(Walking Home)

"So what grade are you in ? how old are you? where did you live before? how you liking New Orleans so far? "august asked

"Dang ! lol im a senior, 18, Brooklyn, New York , I mean its my first day nd if people.are like you and your boys I guess I can Deal lol" i said

So we made it to my house and august was like "I'll see you tomorrow Monie I gotta handle some business but catch you later ."

"Yeah, thanks again bye August!" i said

I went in the house and in my room only to find my mom pissy drunk and lying on the floor …

All I could do was lock myself in the bathroom because when my my gets drunk and is knocked out she only wakes up to do one thing.

(*Starts Flashback* )