Confusion ?

(August POV)

So, i decided to take Monie to this lil spot i used to go to when i was going through all that bullshxt with my moms, it's nothing spectacular just an abandoned building downtown in N.O. i figure she need some time to think and clear her head. I mean i know what its like when your trying your best to do what you can for yourself and theres always that one person or people who waiting for you to fail, idk why people feed off that shxt. But we got there and Monie kinda caught me off guard with what she said next………

Monie (POV)

So Aug brought me to an old abandoned building downtown, nd im like is this dude serious?!! he is either crazy or tryna get some and on the count of how long we known each other (a week nd a half) he can get that out his head! "Ughh August why are we here?! What you tryna do?

Aug (POV)

Nahh, i just figured you needed time to talk nd get stuff out?! i would never disrespect you like that ma, why would you think that?!

Monie

Well, im just not used to someone caring and actually having any type of concern for me but i preciate it luv. How about we go discuss this somewhere where the got food ? im hungry then a mf .

Aug

Iight , so we on our way to Deanie's  my lil spot , but i swear im kinda uneasy cuz reguardless of what i say Monie is everything nd then some, but she a tough nut to crack . I gotta figure out a way to show her im here for her without messing up our friendship because of my feelings or my hormones. Idk she got me feeling some type of way but all the stuff she done been through now aint good time to be puttin all this on lil momma head.

Monie

So, we at Deanie's and Aug keeps looking at me with his lil cute self,  not a lil glance kinda like a wow shes beautiful look , nd i cant lie im blushing but honeatly if he do feel some type of way about my i dont know how by now i wouldnt be able to be in a relationship or like somebody with all this extra baggage and problems like me . Shoot if i was him i would proly wonder how im not going crazy by now. But i guess he is really understanding , see this is what makes it hard trusting and being his friend cuz i already really really like him but i dont wanna mess up our lil friendship. So we finished dinner and we got back in his car , " Aug i wanna go home :( I wanna stay by you to be honest i know this is weird but i feel safe & secure by you if i go home with my mom imma just be aggrivated and bored. Plus she's leaving tmrow morning"

Aug

"Well why dont you come chill by my crib? I mean i have extra bedrooms and nobody never comes by but my mom, neices, and sister n law. You don't have to ask Monie i mean i think i get you , you have your guard up only when necissary and tbh you have a really soft inside like your the sweetist thing if somebody takes their time to get to know you. *shoot , (says low to where you can barely hear him) im sure glad i got the opportunity to get to know you* (looks your body up & down nd quickly looks away before you notice)

Monie

Well , thanks i really appreciate it. So, why do you have this big ole house with only you in it? (Aug) "Well i needed the extra space for when  my neices come over and the studio needed expanding and then i just didnt see any reason to have a lil small house when i got money to take care of things now." (Monie) Oh, i feel you i wish i could find sonething im good at and use it to help me get out. I love my mom yeah, but i think the things she does arent beneficial for me , there for her and ion sit well with that. idk ion wanna tlk about it, (Aug) well lemme show you to your room, *walks to room * and here is your bathroom  he said handing me towels and blankets to fix the bed and set up my bathtoom. (Monie) Thanks August , i really really appreciate it ion think you understand how much.

(Aug)

No prob. Your Welcome Maa.

*gco* Monie kisses August ……………