74

Amy's POV
"Anthony. Please don't get snappy with me because you're sick."
"But I thought we were gonna do something together for New Years." Anthony seductively smirked as he leaned over me.  
"I promised Pippa though."
"Let's do something fun."
"Pippas will be fun. We'll drink wine. Leslie is gonna be there." I told him. Anthony's hand trailed my arm and found my hand. He brought it up and kissed my knuckles.
"I'll going go because I love you." He smiled which made me smile.
"Thank you." He said going back to the bedroom to get some more rest. I should probably bring something to Phillipa's. I've gotta be quiet though. I decided to make some ANZAC biscuits. They're so easy to make.

We eventually made it Leslie and Nicolette house. It was Phillipa's idea, but Leslie and Nicolette insisted that they have it at theirs. We all sat around the lounge room, pretty relaxed waiting for the ball to drop.
"Isn't it funny, we have a married couple, and engaged couple and a not get engaged couple." Nicolette giggled point to Anthony who was on the couch and myself who was on the ground by him. Maybe Anthony was right, maybe going to this was going to be a bad idea. Phillipa looked over and winked at me. I rolled my eyes.
"Jeez, take a joke Amy." She giggled sipping on some more wine. I'm gonna need more wine to get through this night. I got up and walked over to the kitchen and opened up another bottle. I didn't bother filling up my glass. I just drank it from the bottle. Okay. That should be good. I went back and sat down with Anthony on the couch. He was right.
"Hey guys. We might call it an early night." I smiled. "Anthony hasn't been feeling well today." I said looking at Anthony.
"Yeah. You were saying before." Steven pointed out.
"Well, enjoy your night."
"We will." Leslie smiled waving us goodbye.
"Happy New Year." I waved leaving the apartment. We got back to our apartment. I went straight to or couch and sighed.
"You alright?" Anthony chucked getting a beer from the fridge.
"I'm just sick of it."
"Sick of what?"
"The questions Anthony!" I groaned. He came over and sat on the coffee table. I sat up.
"Don't lie to me. You get them too. The 'when are you going to propose? When are you guys getting married. You guys have been dating for almost two years. Get to it." I rolled my eyes. Anthony chucked and put his beer down and down and came and sat next to me.
"Just ignore them. That's what I do." 
"I've tried that. It doesn't work."
"Baby girl. Listen to me." Anthony smiled taking both of my hands in his and he placed a soft kiss on my knuckles. He knew I loved this sweet gesture. "Our time will come." He said and placed a kiss on my forehead. "I know it's not the New Years either of us wanted to have. But, as long as I'm with you. I'm happy." He said and kissed the top of my head.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too."

~*~

"Babe. Where are you going?" I groaned as Anthony's weight moved off the bed.
"I have an audition. Then I'm gonna hit the gym with Daveed and Oak and then go to the studio. I'm not gonna be back till late."
"Can I come?" I asked facing him as he began to change into his clothes. He shook his head.
"Pretty please?" I pouted.
"Us guys are catching up, maybe next time." He said and placed a kiss on my head. "I'll bring something home for dinner. Text me what you feel like later. Okay?" He said and then planted a kiss on my nose.
"You missed." I giggled and I placed my hand around his neck and brought him closer to me.
"You know I always leave the best to last." He smirked and placed a subtle kiss on my lips. "I'll text you when I get to the studio or something." He said leaving me in bed under the sheets. I reached for my phone and unlocked it. I flicked through my twitter and Facebook feeds for a while until a notification from Stephanie came up.

Your Favourite Ramos 💃: Girl. I need your help. I still haven't gotten a dress for your father's wedding, and it's next week. I'm pick you up in fifteen.

I mentally groaned. I was so tired and drained. I just wanted to sleep some more. I replied with:

-Fine.