Late Nights

Calum:
"The sky is so pretty out here." you said standing on the balcony of Calum's flat. "not nearly as beautiful as you babe." he said coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around you. "Calum Hood did you just use a cheesy pick-up line on me?" you smiled turning to face him. "It depends, did you like it?" he asked with a smirk. "Yes" you replied. "Then yes I did." he said pulling you in for a long passionate kiss.

Ashton:
"One more movie please!" you asked Ash. "But it's 3 in the morning and we've already watched 4 in a row!" he replied. " pleeeease this is the last one I promise." you said. "you said that last time." he laughed. "I had my fingers crossed. I promise THIS IS THE LAST one." you said again. "Promise?" "I promise." "Fine I guess we can watch another."

Luke:
"Jet lag is mother-"you started to say but Luke put his hand over your mouth. "no naughty words baby." he said laughing. "Ha. ha. ha. So funny Lucas." You said doing jazz hands and putting clothes away. "Aren't I just the funniest guy ever?" he laughed. "maybe the most awkward but funny goes to Cal or Mike.... possibly Ash." you said and his jaw dropped. "no way! I'm totally funnier than Ash! he does puns and terrible knock knock jokes. I'm way funnier." he said. "sure Luke whatever makes you happy." you said turning back to your clothes and he just sat there mumbling "I am Way funnier that Ashton pfft!"

Mike:
"Fooood" you groaned sitting on the couch. "you alright babe?" Mike asked from the kitchen. "yes, but I'm hungry." you replied. "it's 2am why are you hungry?" He asked. "FOOOD!" you groaned louder. "Alright! I'll make you food, but only if you promise that you'll let me play video games for an hour... uninterrupted." he said. "do I get food?" you asked and he nodded. "can I cuddle you while you play?" you asked and he nodded again. "Then deal. Now make me food!"