Chapter 6

Steve's POV

I had Kono grab some ski masks while I thought on how we should do this. I felt bad that we were going to scare Grace like this but we can't help Grace unless she lets us. Chin had the truck ready, and Danny told the hotel owner that everyone had to go into their rooms and lock their doors. When we were all ready, we put on our ski masks and got in position.

Grace's POV

I woke up to someone kicking my door open, I scream and run towards my bathroom but I was grabbed from behind. I try to scream but the person covered my mouth, I tried to struggle but two more people came in front of me, one person grabbed my legs and the other person duct taped my hands together. They then carried me to a truck and that is when I struggled more, the guy carrying my legs let's go and I tried to push against the guy who is has a hold of my waist. although the guy decides to pick me up and puts me over his shoulder and continues towards the truck, I am then laid in the truck while the three people get in the back with me.

Steve's POV

The second I kicked that door open, I hear Grace scream. Danny, Kono and I rush in and I grab Grace from behind, I covered her mouth with my hand to keep her from screaming; Grace started struggling so I signal Danny and Kono to help me. Danny grabs Grace's feet and Kono duct tape around her hands. Danny grabs Grace's feet and we carry her outside towards the truck, although when Grace sees the truck she struggles making Danny lose grip on her legs and dropped them. Grace took that chance to try and push against me showing that was trying to get away, so I pick her and laid her over my and walked towards the car but also trying to avoid getting kicked in the face. When we finally got her in the we all get in and I signal Chin to drive. I texted chin to go to my place.