Chapter 13

Grace's POV
I quickly ran back inside and packed all my stuff so I can get to the airport, but where would I go. Then it hit me, I would go to the mainland. So I quickly got onto the computer and purchased a one way ticket to California that leaves in 3 hours.

Steve's POV

Chin told me that he found Grace running from the house after we found her dads men tied up. I told her to stay in the hospital to rest but she didn't listen, I should have known that she would pull something like this after Chin told her about our lead. How could I be so stupid, I am probably going to have to send out a search party to find her but before I could do anything Kono runs up and says...
Kono: Grace just bought a plane ticket that leaves for the mainland in 3 hours
Steve: we need to find Grace before she gets to the airport

Grace's POV

I caught a cab to the airport, when I arrived I quickly headed to security when my phone starts ringing. I look at the caller ID and it says Steve McGarrett, I ignored the call and continued toward security.

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Readers,
I will post updates on when I publish the next chapter on my Twitter account (@accaliawolf5 ).

Thank for Reading
- Accalia_Wolf🐺