Jugheads dad

"What did ur dad do Jughead?" Archie asked worriedly.
"what he does best." Jughead didn't move."
"jughead, I didn't punch you that much round the face, so you shouldn't have anything wrong with it right."
"just go away Archie."
"I'm not leaving until you tell me your okay."
"I'm okay, now go."
Archie left.

Jugheads dad FP was a drunken. he abused Jughead any chance he got. because Jughead lived where the serpents mostly hung out. he was an easy target by his dad.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL.

Jughead slowly walked into the school. his face was all cut and he was limping a little.
Jughead was at his locker.

jughead heard whispers
"what happened to him?"
"I heard Archie Andrews beat him up because he kissed Betty cooper, and I also heard that his dad, who is a serpent, beats him."
Jughead turned around.
"how did u hear about my dad?"
"Cheryl Blossom said she saw him beating the crap out if you. and also at Cheryls party with Archie, so it's all true. you kissed Betty and Archie beat you up then you went home and ur dad Beat you up."
"yeah I did kiss betty and yeah Archie beat me up. but don't ever say that my dad beats me again. or youll regret it."
"what you gonna do. kill me like you killed Jason Blossom."
Jugheads fist clenched, "I never killed Jason, cant people get that in the stupid heads."
"You hated Jason why wouldn't you kill him." She got closer to him, "he bullied you, you could of had enough of him, you could of wanted to get pay back. you could of wanted to...."
Before she could finish Jughead slapped her. "go to actually hell you bitch."
Jughead walked off. but the girl went after him.
"I will not go to hell. you stupid freak."
"UGH,"Jughead turned around. "what do you want. seriously just leave me alone."
"no, do u want everyone to know. do you actually want me to tell people."
"shut up Kelly. I mean it." jughead looked worried and archie walked up with betty.
"don't want her to tell what Jughead?" archie said.
"no jughead tell your best friend." Kelly said smiling."
"shut up Kelly I mean it."
"Kelly tell me please." ARchie looked at her.
"Kelly please no ple.."
Kelly interrupted Jughead. "well, last suday. I went round jugs and we got a bit carried away. and we were just about to you know have sex but, something happened that doesn't normally."
"Kelly please I mean it."
"jughead freaked out. I don't know why, but he freaked. like I saw his leg. maybe that's why he freaked but we were so close and he just started breathing heavy. we didn't do it. maybe he's had a bad experience with sex idk."
"his leg?" Betty looked at Kelly confused.
"Oh yeah he has sel.." Jughead but his hand over her mouth.
"there nothing on my leg, I freaked. virgins do that sometimes."
Kelly pushed her hand
"your a virgin." Kelly looked at him.
"yeah."
"wow. that's probably why you self harm."