Idea 3

So I was thinking (that's never a good thing) after, seeing a tumblr post (and that's definitely never a good thing).

So the idea is that there is a bunch of humans(or  elves, dwarves, llamas or whatnot) probably set in Middle Earth or something, so pretty old and fantasy based, the main character I'm not all that bothered about, they'd be pretty interesting and cool and curious, flung into some quest or the other and it would involve some action and magic and fabulosity.

But I would like there to be a dude who is like some middle earth emo. So he would never talk but sometimes smirks or something and the main character and other misfits on this quest would just assume this was part of his persona or something, and he's actually just mute. So they just get really annoyed a bunch of times because they think he's taking his image too seriously not to talk, ever, so it gets funny and frustrating as he tries to tell them he can't speak and to shut up. 

So yeah, this won't be the entire story line, this would be a subplot, but (thank you tumblr) its a pretty damn good subplot.

Wow I say 'so' alot.

Ha! I almost said so again.

Well, lemme think... why do people do quests? to save people I guess. So they're going on a quest to save someone, each to their own motives.. let's say they travel in a group of 5- one of them the main character, I'm going to make them male, and one of them being the silent dude, I think I should shove an elf in there, for awesomeness's sake. 

Should the male character initiate this quest?

OOOHHH IDEA!!

Mr Main Character will go to slay some beast (Not a dragon, i'll make some creature up) because in doing so they could heal their dying best friend (healing blood or something?) and maybe Mr Silence would be there from the beginning because somehow they overheard Mr MC talking to dying bestie about the healing thing and just joins and the other members just join on the way, wanting the same thing, just assuming that there will be enough to share.

You know what would be really cool? If when they finally get there, slay the beast and that, and find out there is only enough for one person and they all give it up for the main character. OR, better yet, the main character gives it up to Mr Elfy because he has a really sad and deep sob story that trumps all their. Or maybe a little pixie, that would be far more heart warming. 

It would be so funny if, in the end, it turns out the best friend isn't dying, they were just having a small allergic reaction and not being poisoned but Mr MC couldn't be alerted of dying bestie's recovery because they were sneaking around being chased by gangs, thugs, the empire, and some random alpacas. 

Reading back on this I do apologise for going of on a tangent, it was spontaneity from mute boy idea onward.