Idea 4

This one's a bit of a tragedy, but I thought it would be a good one. I was thinking of a story in which the protagonist is a girl who fell in love with someone (gender yet to be decided). Cliche, I know. So this girl is gonna be pretty cool/chill/normal and the person she likes doesn't reciprocate her feelings.They're not exactly a nice person, but she's pretty much in love with them and they're pretty much a psychopath. 

So she follows them and begs them and that (in the process losing her popularity, friends, family by losing who she is pining after them), confessing her love and after nagging them for a very long while they realises that she really is hopelessly and blindly devoted to them, despite them being... the uh way they are. So they use this to their advantage and emotionally blackmail  the girl into being their lab experiment. The love interest is someone who distributes drugs, basically a drug dealer, but twisted. By that I mean they make drugs and like to experiment with them, this love interest uses her as a lab rat and tests different  drugs on her. The drugs end up doing some pretty messed up things to her, like damaging her mental health, she loses her vision, her emotional depth (like having the thought process of a child) and her body is skeletal and sagged. She, however, still insists upon her utter devotion and love toward this person.

Somehow, the police or something will find out and the abuser will be taken to court, and she will plead guilty to replace them and they are let off the hook while she serves a lifetime of imprisonment. So that the love interest is free to carry on doing what they do.

I was kind of keen on the idea of the entire story being a letter to the love interest, by the girl. and that she would finish off with some sort of desperate plea for them to visit her, just once, and that would be the end of the book.

Creepy, I know, and not really my style of writing but I just think there needs to be a book about this kind of thing that doesn't end happily, even if i love happy endings, a lot.