Chapter four

I woke up to loud boys in the morning. At first I was a little tired and unaware of where I was then I remembered and shot straight up to see all of the boys standing around the bed I had shared with Taylor.
"Well good morning sunshine." Matt said to me.
"Hi." I said shyly then I started hitting Taylor to wake him up. "Taylor." I said waking him up.
"Mmm?." He yawned.
"Could you get up please?" I begged.
"Five more minutes." he said rolling on his side.
"WAKEY WAKEY!" Nash screamed while hitting Taylor with a pillow.
"We see you have a guest." Cameron said laughing.
"She got locked out of her room." Taylor said while stretching.
"I should actually probably get back." I said while getting up.
"I'll come with you incase she's not awake." Taylor said.
I said goodbye to the boys and we went to my room but Emily still wasn't awake.
"Ugh." I groaned.
"Just come back and stay for awhile." Taylor said smiling.
"Okay." I said.
We walked back into the room to see the boys hadn't changed at all except they had sweatshirts on.
"We're going to breakfast wanna come?" Jack Johnson asked.
"Sure." Taylor said. "You cool with that?" He asked turning to me.
"Yeah." I shivered it was really cold in the room.
"You cold?" Taylor asked concerned.
"A little but I'll be fine."
"Here wear this." He said giving me his Taylor Caniff merchandise hoodie.
I put it on a felt better. We started walking down to the hotels restaurant where they served breakfast. We then got into the elevator.
"Ok it's gonna be a little hectic so stay with me ok?" Taylor said to me.
"Ok." I now realized that there were going to be fans.
We started walking out of the elevator and I heard thousands of girls screams. Taylor grabbed my hand to make sure I didn't get lost in the crowd.
"You guys go through that every day?" I asked shocked.
"Pretty much." Jack Gilinsky laughed.
"We watched your videos!" Shawn said to me.
"Really?" I said blushing.
"Yeah you're pretty funny." he said
"Oh well thank you! I don't get a lot of views so it means a lot that you checked them out." I gushed.
"Not a lot of views? Your videos had over thousands of views when we watched them." Cameron said.
"What!" I freaked out and went on my phone to check out my YouTube.
"Holy shit." I said and quickly realized I just cussed in front of the boys.
"My bad." I said embarrassed.
They all just laughed.
"It's fine you should hear what we say." Matt said.
"I don't understand though, I had like 100 views on them yesterday. How did it increase so quickly."
"Well I may have told my followers to follow you and check out your videos when I uploaded the video last night..." Taylor said shyly.
"You did that for me?" I said smiling.