Chapher Thirteen

(Noelle's P.O.V)

We were in the car when I checked my phone and saw a tweet from Taylor.

It was me sleeping.

"Taylor Micheal Caniff!" I yelled.

"What!" he jumped while driving.

"You took a picture of me while I was sleeping!"

He just started laughing.

"You looked cute!" He said still laughing.

We pulled up to the restaurant, Taylor picked the Olive Garden. We went inside and sat down and ordered out drinks. We both got Coke.

"So what did you guys do today?" I asked Taylor wondering what him, Shawn and Aaron did.

"We just like went to the pool and hung out, nothing interesting."

"Sounds like fun." I said taking a sip of my coke.

"Yeah how was your nap." He smirked.

"Oh it was great." I chuckled.

"So listen there's something I want to ask you." Taylor said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well we've been getting pretty close and stuff and I think you're gorgeous. You make me smile so much and laugh and I always want to be there for you so I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously looking down at the table.

"Yes." I said with a huge smile on my face.

Taylor looked up with the same expression on his face.

For the rest of dinner we ate and just talked about how excited we were for magcon and wondering if Nash and Cam were at the hotel yet. On the way back we stopped at a park. We were waking on a little path past the playground, then Taylor slipped his hand in mine.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I blurted out.

"Really? Because that's how I feel about you."

He turned to me and came in for a kiss. It was slow and not too long but it was good. After it he just looked at me and smiled.

"How did I get so lucky?" He said to himself.

We continued walking and went back to the car. We went back to the hotel and headed to our room. When we got inside some girls were already in the lobby waiting for us. There was no way we could run from them so we just stopped and got swarmed by a bunch of girls. Taylor grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"Don't let go." He commanded.

We said hi and took pictures with as many fans as we could and then security came and got us.

We finally got to the room and when we opened the door I heard a loud scream.

"TAYLOR, NOELLE" Nash and Cam screamed while bringing us in for a hug.

"Hey guys" I chuckled.

"We missed you guys." Cam said.

"It was just a week." Taylor replied.

"But it was a really long week." Nash said.

"So what are we going to do tonight." Cam said.

"What do you means it's already eleven." I exclaimed.

"So?" Nash said.

"So it's a little too late to do anything." I yawned.

"Awh is someone tired." Taylor said in a baby's voice to me.

"Yes, I'm vewy tiwed." I mimicked back.

"Figures as soon as she sees us she wants us to leave." Nash said.

"No no no, I want to hang out but I'm so tired I had such a long day. Tomorrow?" I asked.

"Fine." Cam replied.

Once Nash and Cam left, I got into my pajamas and came out of the bathroom to see Shawn and Aaron passed out.

I got on the bed next to Taylor and turned off the light. Taylor turned to me.

"You're so beautiful." He said pushing a piece of hair out of my face.

"You're making me blush."

For a few minutes Taylor and I just talked, then I turned on my side and Taylor pulled me into his arms. He made me feel so safe. Soon I drifted to sleep.

"No stop!" I yelled.

"Please." I begged as I felt arms grab me.

Soon I was shaking.

"Noelle! Noelle! Wake up! it's just a dream." I heard.

Suddenly I woke up and sat up to see Taylor, Aaron and Shawn around me. I put a hand on my forehead and exhaled.

Taylor just rubbed my back.

"You ok?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I sighed.

Aaron and Shawn went back to bed and Taylor was still rubbing my back.

"That same dream keeps happening." I said.

"It's just a dream, nothing to worry about. Let's just go back to sleep ok?" he said pulling my back into him.

"Ok." I said shutting my eyes.

In the morning when I woke up I turned to Taylor who was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake him. Shawn and Aaron were still sleeping too. I just started tracing the lines on Taylor chest. After a few minutes of doing that he started to wake up.

"Taylor?"

"Mmm?" He moaned with his morning voice.

"Good morning." I giggled.

"Morning." he yawned.

He turned and looked at me.

"Even when you wake up your still beautiful." He said brushing a finger against my face.

I blushed and pulled the cover over myself.

"Oh so your hiding from me?" He said.

"We'll see about that."

Taylor grabbed the cover and went underneath as well. I tried to move away but he grabbed me and started tickling me.

"Taylor!" I laughed

"Stop! please!" I couldn't stop laughing.

"Tell me that I am the superior king and I'll let you go." he laughed.

"Ok ok fine! You are the superior king of the dorks!" I laughed.

Taylor only tickled me more.

"Taylor please!" I was gasping for air.

"Hey you guys aren't the only ones in the room!" Aaron said and threw a pillow at us causing Taylor to stop so I had enough time to break free.

I jumped off the bed.

"Hey!" Taylor said.

"Hey." I replied standing at the bottom of the bed cautiously.

"Come back. " he said.

"You're going to have to catch me first!" I said rubbing towards the door.

"oh no you don't!" He said chasing after me.

I was running down the hall laughing while Taylor chased me.

"Noelle! I'm gonna get you!" He called after me.

"Never!" I laughed looking back at him still running.

Suddenly I ran into someone causing me to fall.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said while getting up.

I looked up to see my mom standing there, looking angrier then ever.

"Mom?"