Chapter Eight

"Guys we should go to the pool!" Mahogany suggested.

"I'm down." Nash said.

"Me too." Aaron piped in.

"You're coming too right Noelle?" Shawn asked.

"I dunno." I replied sheepishly, I'm not very comfortable with my body.

"You should come." Taylor said.

"Well ok." I said.

When we got to the pool everyone just jumped in. Nash wanted to play chicken fight.

"Be my partner! " Taylor said.

"Oh god were gonna lose." I said.

"No we're not c'mon." he laughed.

He went underwater and put me on his shoulder. We were going against Nash and Cameron. Nash and I were fighting like our lives depended on it. Soon I pushed Nash off of Cameron and Taylor and I won.

"I told you we'd win." Taylor said laughing while helping me off his shoulders.

"Well this was fun but I'm exhausted" shawn said.

"Me too." Aaron said.

Soon all the boys were getting out of the pool and leaving,Taylor was still in the pool.

"Help me out?" he asked me reaching his arms out.

"Sure." I said while grabbing his hand until he pulled me.

"Taylor!" I laughed while splashing him. " I should of saw that coming." I laughed even more.

Soon Taylor and I started splashing each other and laughing. Suddenly we stopped and just looked at each other. Taylor was coming closer to me and soon he grabbed my face and kissed me.

It was a soft kiss, my first kiss. When we were done I opened my eyes and looked at Taylor. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"How was your first kiss?" He asked.

"Perfect." I smiled back.

We got out of the pool and started walking back to our rooms. Taylor held my hand.

When we got to my door I realized that tomorrow's my last day here and that I won't be seeing Taylor for a week.

"After you get dressed come over ok?" he asked.

"Ok."I smiled walking into the room.

I saw Emily packing her things, I felt bad that we didn't hang out as planned but you know things had changed.

"Hey." I said sitting on the bed.

"How was your night?" She asked.

"Pretty good listen I'm really sorry that we didn't hang out as much and we should have."

"It's fine really I understand completely." she said.

"Well I'm going to get dressed and go to Taylor's" I said while getting up.

"Okay." she replied.

"Do you want to come?" I asked while grabbing a pair of plaid pajama pants and my cheer shirt.

"Not really, I'm really tired." She said subtly.

"Well ok." I said while putting my hair in a messy bun.

I said bye to Emily and went to Taylor's room. I knocked on the door and heard someone yell come in. I walked in to see the boys watching a movie. I just went and sat with Taylor on his bed.

"Hey." He said while pulling me close to him.

"Hey." I smiled. "What are you guys watching"

"The conjuring." He replied.

"Oh." I said short, I'm not the biggest fan of scary movies.

"Scared?" Nash laughed.

"What? No of course not." I lied

"You so are!" Nash laughed.

"So what!" I laughed back.

"It's ok I'll protect you." Taylor laughed.

The movie started and I ended up hiding in Taylor's chest throughout most of it tell I fell asleep.

"Noelle." Taylor whispered.

I jumped awake then calmed down. Taylor and I started walking out after I said bye to the boys. We were standing outside his door.

"Taylor I leave tomorrow." I whined.

"Its just a week, it'll fly by then I'll see you in New York." He said.

Suddenly I was pulled in for a kiss and we just stood there outside his door kissing. His tongue looked for entrance into my mouth and I opened my mouth. I'm not really good at kissing because I've never done it before. Soon we heard the guys behind the door.

"Shh they're gonna hear us." Aaron said.

Taylor and I just looked at each other and laughed. I kissed him goodnight and went to my room.

Emily was sleeping so I'll just talk to her about Taylor on the plane. As I got into bed I couldn't help but think that things will go up from here. I just hope this week flys by.