My first love

LUCYS POV

It was a normal day at the guild cana was drinking with giuldarts and gray was avoiding Juvia like always I was at the bar talking to Mira. "What's on your mind" Mira asked in a sweet voice. "Oh just thinking about love" she looked at me confused she smiled then said "don't be down you'll find someone" I already knew who I loved I just didn't want to say it. Natsu was sitting two seats away from me I turned and looked at him he was stuffing his face like always happy seen me staring and smiled sheepishly I looked away and went back to my drink a tear went down my cheek I quickly wiped it away realising erza was watching me.

NATSUS POV

Danm today was boring I had nothing to do lucy wouldn't pick a job so we didn't go anywhere I sighed and looked at lucy she was sitting there sipping her drink she looked so beautiful and gorgeous I've liked lucy for a while now and happy doesn't know. I was planing on telling her but she always seemed sad whenever I was around I got up and went over to her "HEY luce" she jumped and looked up at me "Jesus natsu you scared the hell out of me" I laughed "so what you doing" I looked down and seen she was drinking alcohol I smiled "I'll join you" i sat next to her she blushed a little making her even cuter then she already was I asked Mira to get me a drink she smiled and walked into the back room I was alone with lucy she was staring at her drink I grabbed her hand and she looked at me confused I smiled and said "follow me" Mira gave me the drink and we left.

NOBODYS POV

They left the guild mira was screming in her head her ship is happening right in front of her eyes lucy and natsu went to Lucy's she tried asking natsu to slow down but he was to busy thinking about what he was going to say and do to lucy when they got to her house. They got to Lucy's and they were both panting happy secretly followed them and laughed quietly at the sight of them holding hands natsu looked at lucy and let go of her small hand he smiled at her and she was still breathing heavily they went up to Lucy's apartment and natsu sat on the bed lucy went into the kitchen and brought out some drinks.

LUCYS POV

We were at my house within minuets natsu was smiling madly and I was out of breath we both went up starts to my apartment natsu jumped on my bed I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to get some drinks I came back out with some cold drinks and natsu straight away drank his whole drink in one swift movement he looked at me and blush I didn't know what to do... "hey natsu are you ok" I asked in a worried voice he looked at me and grabbed my hand I was pushed down onto my bed and on top of me was natsu a grin creepet on to his face and my face went as red as erza's hair

NATSUS POV

I pushed lucy down on the bed "damn I want you bad luce" she turned bright red and i smiled and kissed her she didn't kiss back straight away so I used my tongue she soon kissed back I felt her hand on my back she was so into the kiss my tongue and hers were battling she was soon on top of me. The kiss broke off and only a thin line of serliver was left connecting us we were both panting "i want you" I almost groaned she smiled at me and said in the most seductive voice "I'm all yours dragon" I flipped her over and ripped her shirt off she was wearing a lacy bra and it looked so hot on her I tried to take it off but it wouldn't budge I was quickly getting frustrated with it. I was ready to burn it off when I felt a soft hand reach behind and unclip it for me I grabbed it and through it to the corner of the room I looked down and saw her beautifull breasts I grabbed one and started sucking on it a small moan sliped out of her mouth making me hard she looked at me in surprise she stopped me and went down to my pants and pulled them down now in front of her was my fully hard cock. She sucked on the tip of it making me groan I grabbed her hair and dove straight into her mouth she sucked slowly at first then got faster and Hader "lucy I I'm going t to urggg" she swallowed all of my cum and looked up at me I was so ready to fuck her.

LUCYS POV

I looked at his cock it was huge and thick I could only imagine how good it would feel if it was inside me I was getting wet I looked at natsu with huger in my eyes he smirked at me and went down to my belt and pulled it off then we both heard laughter coming from out side my window It was happy he was recording us our eyes widened and natsu grabbed his pants pulled them back up and leaped out the window all I heard was happy cringe about two minuets later natsu came in with happy hanging by his tail and tied up i looked at happy with frustration and natsu was angry we spoke to him for a while and then put him in the kitchen we looked at happy and laughed he looked like a baby "natsu do you want to continue" he smiled at me and our lips clashed again he picked me up and we finished what we started

NOBODYS

The next morning lucy woke up to natsu's arm around her she smiled and cuddled him "morning natsu" lucy whispered natsu look at lucy with sleepy eyes "mornin luce" They kissed and then got up lucy looked at the time 11:30 "natsu we have to go to the guild" k but why "were late" ok ok they both walked to the guild holding hands when they got to the guild they entered lucy was hugging natsus arm nearly everyone in the guild stopped and stared as they sat down at the bar natsu kissed Lucy's hand making everyone gasp when natsu left lucy to speak with gramps lucy was pulled out of her chair by three very excited girls.

So guys this is my first fanfic so it not very good please comment more ideas the next chapter will be soon thanks oh and things are going to get a little heated with the both of them so keep reading and other ships might be added(^///^)😘😘😘
Love yous

Thanks for reading