My big day

OK IN THIS CHAPTER IM GONNA START WITH THE WHOLE BRAGING ABOUT THE RING THEN IM GONNA JUMP TO HER WEDDING DAY THIS SONG WILL BE PLAYING SO WHEN YOU GET TO THE WEDDING BIT PLAY IT OK PREAPARE YOURSELFS

BACK TO THE STORY

LUCYS POV

I woke up in natsus arms I looked up at him and giggled I went up to his face and licked his nose he opened one eye and smiled at me he leaned in and pecked me on the lips I got up slowly i noticed the ring and rememberd im now lucy dragneel i smiled to myself and went to check on the kids but they wearnt there I started to panic " natsu where are the kids!?" he looked at me amused " I asked Mira to look after them" I sighed "well let's go get them then" we left my apartment me and natsu hand in hand walked to the guild on our way there we seen sting and rouge holding hands and hugging they noticed us and waved I waved back and natsu growled we kept walking and we bumped into levy and gajell "hey lu how are you" she looked at me and smiled "hey girl I'm grate and you" her smile grew bigger " good good me and gajell just got back form a job" she blushed a little and gajell cleard his throat "we were just on our way to the guild" "yeah same but we have to pick up a few thing before we head there you too get going well be there soon" they waved and walked off natsu nugged me playfully " so Mrs dragneel were are we off to?" I blushed at the way he used my new Madian name "well Mr dragneel we are going to get a cake and some chocolate" his smile grew "since where getting food I'm starving can we eat pleeaass" "no wait till we get to the guild then you can stuff your face" we got the cake and and the chocolate and headed for the guild when we got there I gave the bags to natsu and went in by myself " hey everyone I have something to show you" everyone looked at me and waited I raised my hand and showed off the ring nearly all the girls gasped levy came running erza on her tail " dose this mean grays mine" juvia stated I nodded she squeald and ran to gray cana grabbed my hand and everyone looked at the ring " weres natsu that cheeky batsurd " natsu you can come in now" I yelled the guild doors opend and stepped in the one and only natsu dragneel he walked over to me and gray slapped his back " good on ya flame brain " elf man screamed "yeah your a real man" evea green yelled at him for screaming everyone new she liked him and he liked her everyone congratulated me and said well done to natsu we sat down at the nearist table erza, gray, levy, cana, elfman, Mira, evea green and juvia sat with us " so natsu lucy when's the wedding " I looked at natsu " we didn't really think that far ahead " everyone laughed " um OH! I know were having it next week that gives me and natsu both enough time to get the dress and the cake and it gives us time to get everything prepeard" we announced this to the guild "erza and levy you are going to be bride maids " the two girls gladly accepted "natsu starting to day we are getting this wedding ready " I rapped my arm around his neck and kissed him he deepend the kiss by grabbing my waist I broke the kiss off and grabbed erzas and levys hand and us girls left the guild.

NATSUS POV

Lucy grabbed erza and levy and left I looked at gray then and gramps "what do I do know" gray shock his head and explained what I need to do

Time skip-

Me and Mira along with gray, elfman and evea green where looking for a tucsido shop or a shop that sold them It took about three hours ARRUGG! its taking forever and I'm starving can we stop and eat im tired Mira looked at me grabbed my shirt a said "no you only have three days left until the wedding you are going to find a tucsido buy it then we are going to find lucy is that clear" gulp "yes" we looked for another hour and then we found one it was black and white we went in and I tried it on it fit perfectly I took it off and brought it we left the store and went too find lucy.
This is the tucsido natsus wearing